Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleporter/Magicgate

Discussion on Teleporter/Magicgate within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/26/2009, 03:37   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
At some point in time someone will figure it out and release, hopefully that isn't soon.
well, as far as i know there's been a teleport hax since the beginning of conquer, and it's not been made public yet
Old 12/26/2009, 03:41   #32

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,335
Well the less we talk about it, the better, so I'ma stop talking about it from now.
Old 12/26/2009, 03:50   #33

Received Thanks: 2,198
This has been brought up so many times, but people will eventually forget about it and let it go, just like all the other times. No matter how much leechers beg, people won't help them, since they never contribute anything to the community, nor are they capable of providing any helpfulness at all, so there's really no reason why someone would release the thing we're talking about.
Old 12/26/2009, 03:56   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
This has been brought up so many times, but people will eventually forget about it and let it go, just like all the other times. No matter how much leechers beg, people won't help them, since they never contribute anything to the community, nor are they capable of providing any helpfulness at all, so there's really no reason why someone would release the thing we're talking about.
Leechers are a source of epic failures, so they contribute a little. What would it be without our regular epic fail afterall? :P
Old 12/26/2009, 04:09   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrola View Post
Leechers are a source of epic failures, so they contribute a little. What would it be without our regular epic fail afterall? :P
Haha, true, I guess . Still, it can get quite intense sometimes with all the stupidity
Old 12/26/2009, 06:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
well, as far as i know there's been a teleport hax since the beginning of conquer, and it's not been made public yet
its not public,but if you look the info is out there,and if you try ppl will help,you just have to show some intrest and want to learn,and seporate yourself from the leachers and what-not
.but yeah nothing released too publuic has be released...except sparkies proxy that was "leaked" here,along time ago,and the was an auto-quest proxy that was "leaked" here along time ago,lockly that one was deleated by the mods real quick.
Old 12/26/2009, 07:01   #37

Angry

You guys are pretty pathetic, sorry someone had to say it. So highly dependent on keeping something "private" & only for yourself something that is so easily attainable, without wanting to share it to the public for the fear of loosing it all. Shame...

You would rather chew out a member of your own community rather than to see a stupid private program get used by the public, or the "leechers". You think you are so high & mighty calling others stupid & inferior, but the sad thing is your are so far below your own stupidity that you are blind as ****. Your unkind & selfish manners will bite you in the *** once karma comes around.

Well anyways, I would just like to say to everyone that teleportation is one of the easiest types of packets to manipulate & all you really need is a proxy, a packet sniffer, some spare time, & common sense. Also if anyone wants to release a teleporter for the public, then they are more than welcome too. Also for those aspiring people who want to know how to learn how to do all these things for games such as teleporting, then I suggest you ask questions ask the senior members who posted above me they sure seem to talk like they know much. This is a discussion / questions forum as well, so no harm in asking a question or two(Google helps too).

Well hopefully I won't get into any trouble with the pretty moderator for posting this nasty post.

EDIT: There is no such thing as private in the internet, please get your head outta your *****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2009, 07:04   #38

Only reason anyone would give it away is if they wanted it patched.... TQ could fix the tele really easily, they're stupid to even make it possible for people to do it the way it's done haha, am I right?
it could have just been impossible if they thought about how easy it is to modify the packets you send... lmao..

EDIT:
And LordDeems I just read your post, and just have to tell you... the only reason no one wants to release it to the public is because it'll get patched, and if you're supporting it's pub. release why don't you just do it? You said it's easy... haha.. but it is pretty simple to do
Old 12/26/2009, 08:04   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeems View Post
You guys are pretty pathetic, sorry someone had to say it. So highly dependent on keeping something "private" & only for yourself something that is so easily attainable, without wanting to share it to the public for the fear of loosing it all. Shame...

You would rather chew out a member of your own community rather than to see a stupid private program get used by the public, or the "leechers". You think you are so high & mighty calling others stupid & inferior, but the sad thing is your are so far below your own stupidity that you are blind as shit. Your unkind & selfish manners will bite you in the ass once karma comes around.

Well anyways, I would just like to say to everyone that teleportation is one of the easiest types of packets to manipulate & all you really need is a proxy, a packet sniffer, some spare time, & common sense. Also if anyone wants to release a teleporter for the public, then they are more than welcome too. Also for those aspiring people who want to know how to learn how to do all these things for games such as teleporting, then I suggest you ask questions ask the senior members who posted above me they sure seem to talk like they know much. This is a discussion / questions forum as well, so no harm in asking a question or two(Google helps too).

Well hopefully I won't get into any trouble with the pretty moderator for posting this nasty post.

EDIT: There is no such thing as private in the internet, please get your head outta your asses.
Highly encrypted web space or folders are private only to the ones who know the password to it. As for the question which you would ask depending on the encryption like (quantum cryptography) as a biased example(Which is not crackable). I have to dissagree with your entire post. When someone creates a program, like Mozilla Firefox , Conquer Online, World Of Warcraft, JProxy, 5Bot, there sources are kept secret for a reason, if everyone had the source no one would pay or download them or, use the one the owners release. If your so high strung on this topic then go ahead and release public tele hack for everyone to leech.
Old 12/26/2009, 08:09   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImFlamedCOD View Post
like Mozilla Firefox..... there sources are kept secret for a reason, if everyone had the source no one would pay or download them
firefox is open source
.....or am I wrong there?
Old 12/26/2009, 08:24   #41

Quote:

You would rather chew out a member of your own community rather than to see a stupid private program get used by the public, or the "leechers". You think you are so high & mighty calling others stupid & inferior, but the sad thing is your are so far below your own stupidity that you are blind as shit. Your unkind & selfish manners will bite you in the ass once karma comes around.

EDIT: There is no such thing as private in the internet, please get your head outta your asses.
Asking questions is A good thing,Asking for somone to just hand somone somthing is A little different.If we gave him the throwback packet he wouldent know what to do with it anyway.Now sparkie came back showed everyone how to do the blowfish to repair/build a proxy.high6 released the source code to most of his bots,behelit released the source the his bots,*m* released the sources to his stuff.And all thoes ppl and a lot of outhers[bold]will[/bold]help if somone is having A problem with making A bot or anything.dont just ask for somthing without anyone knowing who you are or anything.If everything was like that everything would be patched and/or private.
if you want private bots.
1.show some intrest
2.learn some language,vb6,asm,c#...it doint realy matter
3.try and make simple things-zoom-speed-multi-ect..
4.learn debugging,olly and CE Are great learning tools.
5.edit somone's source and add to it.
6.talk to ppl who know more then you

ppl will share I guarentee,If you show some respect,show you [bold]can[/bold] be trusted with private things,and show you are trying to learn and can learn.
Old 12/26/2009, 16:53   #42

Quote:

I'm not working my ass off to get a hack to work without anyone helping me for someone to release it and get patched so easily AND yes it's SOO easy to patch if TQ got a tinny idea of how it works, even though I feel they already know about it, but would you explain what's the point of releasing something that will get patched so quickly? The public doesn't benefit in any of the cases, actually it's much better to the public to stay unreleased because it's something that's still possibly attainable. I bet everyone who knows about the hack feels exactly the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.M.Real View Post
firefox is open source
.....or am I wrong there?
He was just giving examples whether they are untrue or true. That's not the point here.
Old 12/26/2009, 17:27   #43

Received Thanks: 1,000
I posted it on underground. It however seems like it's "full" of leechers also, several looks and no posts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2009, 18:40   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanelipe View Post
I posted it on underground. It however seems like it's "full" of leechers also, several looks and no posts.
underground, what's that then?
Old 12/26/2009, 18:42   #45

Great, now it's gonna be public in no time and get patched. Awesome, thank you everyone
Closed Thread