Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gettin arrested using BJX

Discussion on Gettin arrested using BJX within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was using BJX and 2 of my chars got arrested .. does that mean they are going to ban it already coz u can get out of jail after gettin arrested or how many times are u going to b arrested before they ban ure account?
Old 08/17/2005, 14:12   #2

Mesg the GM and get your account back, always use lvl 15 characters if you can.
Old 08/17/2005, 14:56   #3

what script were you running / what were you doing? what server?
Old 08/17/2005, 16:15   #4

My warrior acount has gotten locked twice now from using this BJX bot, both times in robins. 2 days ago i was using it for about 2hrs maybe if that and it reset and when it tryed logging in it would take forever and then say failure logingin timed out or sumthing like that so i went on and opened a client up and it said Acount Locked. However i went on the next day and it was fine. and I tryed using it again in robins where i found uni lvl1 atk ring and elite lvl 8 bow, overnight but when I went to check on it around 12:00am or 1:00am it did the same thing and acount was locked again and now today ( the next day) it is still locked. I'm hoping this is just temporary but my Account keeps gettin locked from this, next time if my Account gets unlocked I'll try in another location like bandits and post the results.
Old 08/17/2005, 16:15   #5

omg this stupid thing keeps posting twice stupid laggy dialup
Old 08/17/2005, 16:19   #6

WaRpEd either you have some resentment for the search function or you just don't look aruond enough, but Locked means that the connection to the server failed enough times that the account was locked to prevent brute forcing, or other suspicious activity.
Old 08/17/2005, 16:22   #7

oh sorry i didn't know that, Do you know how long it usually takes that ur act is locked a day?
Old 08/17/2005, 20:30   #8

GMs haven't ban those 2 accounts..and thnx ultima desto for ure advice
Old 08/18/2005, 01:56   #9

Np korniks here to help.