Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

magic attack/defense calculations info wanted for Classic CO

Discussion on magic attack/defense calculations info wanted for Classic CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
magic attack/defense calculations info wanted for Classic CO

Hi, I am helping with a Conquer classic private server and hoping to find out some more info on magic attack/defense calculations,

Our magic damage to other classes seems to be low, and it's hard to find out what they were in retail.

can any1 elaborate here for us? Many thanks.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
where to find tq attack calculations
08/13/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
pretty much as the title says, i see every source just add some "sensible" attack but it's never accurate, anything even close to that ? also as i'm already posting a thread, what is the best way to show skills as effect ? (ex. thunder or nado or w/e)
any cheat engine for Attack, Magic Attack And Defense?
04/16/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
as the title it says..i'm looking for Attack, Magic Attack And Defense address in cheat engine for Cabal Online..TIA
Attack Calculations like regular co
01/01/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi, I have been looking around the forums for normal attack calculations, but I can't find any so I was wondering if anybody had a link or attack calculations that are pretty accurate. A guide on what to do with the calculations would help also! Thanks.:)
[Mini-Guide] Fixing AOE attack calculations in 4267 source
12/11/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Ok so not a huge release but figured I'd explain how to fix the magic aoe attacks. Best viewed as a way to fix voids yourself but w/e, I know no one will really pay that much attention to it. Problem in source: Area attacks do not have any damage type in their attack void (by default they are all physical damage). because of this slight oversight, fire circle/pervade and other area attacks all calculate as PH dmg and therefor are vastly wrong (although using pervade on a tro is rather...
[HELP] ATTACK CALCULATIONS
02/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hi im pete, yeah im too lazy to do this so can someone just give me some pretty good calculations.. you dont need to if you dont want to just dont post anything, but dont flame =]