Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sharing My Last Memories in Botting with U

Discussion on Sharing My Last Memories in Botting with U within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/22/2016, 14:48   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmuel12 View Post
Ummm so what method of codes you type in c# I'm also using c# for read memory and write
Its a standalone bot. There's no conquer client at all.
Old 03/23/2016, 12:35   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Its a standalone bot. There's no conquer client at all.
there is any tutorial about do that
Old 03/23/2016, 12:54   #18

Quote:
there is any tutorial about do that
Yes, here you go:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Here's an honest answer. Botting isn't just programming in a language like C#. There's a lot that goes into it as a software process. You need to be very fluent in a language to begin with and have a deep understanding of how software is compiled and executed on your platform and architecture. You need to be familiar with reverse engineering and have excessive practice in (1) reading assembly language or whatever your target is compiled to or can be assembled into, (2) modifying code in the executable or hooking into routines found in the program, (3) taking advantage of detours to route around security and client protections. You need to be familiar with the application you're reversing. You need to understand networking and cryptography. You need to understand game engines and APIs that the applications use. You need to understand a hell of a lot beyond just programming and before just programming, like systems and operating systems. If you know nothing about computers, this is 15 years down the road at best. Leave it to people who have degrees in Computer Science, or people who have spent their last decade or two breathing this stuff. It's their passion, not yours to say "I want that".
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/23/2016, 17:47   #19
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 3
yeah coding is easy these days
Old 03/23/2016, 18:20   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Yes, here you go:
you didn't understand me i mean describe way to find target ant auto hit not need to know how it done i know what assembly and api and encrypt packets i only asking about distance between character and monster name to complete my project i`m not beginner
Old 03/23/2016, 20:50   #21

Quote:
you didn't understand me i mean describe way to find target ant auto hit not need to know how it done i know what assembly and api and encrypt packets i only asking about distance between character and monster name to complete my project i`m not beginner
1.- its a clientless bot, no need to know the name (why would someone need that for a bot?)
2.- its a clientless bot, no need to read/write client memory

ehem...

not a beginner...
Old 03/23/2016, 20:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by U2_Caparzo View Post
1.- its a clientless bot, no need to know the name (why would someone need that for a bot?)
2.- its a clientless bot, no need to read/write client memory

ehem...

not a beginner...
ROFL

This from two years ago or more
Old 03/23/2016, 21:54   #23

Quote:
So you have a fully working bot are somehow stuck at calculating the distance between two known points?... I somehow find that hard to believe.

Google (or any basic, basic level math course) will cover how to calculate distance between two points.

Conquer doesn't care about angles so something like this is what's commonly done with CO.

Example:

Math.Max(Math.Abs(from.X - to.X), Math.Abs(from.Y - to.Y));
Old 03/24/2016, 10:58   #24

Quote:
So you have a fully working bot are somehow stuck at calculating the distance between two known points?... I somehow find that hard to believe.

Google (or any basic, basic level math course) will cover how to calculate distance between two points.

Conquer doesn't care about angles so something like this is what's commonly done with CO.

Example:

Math.Max(Math.Abs(from.X - to.X), Math.Abs(from.Y - to.Y));
first thanks for your example
so now i try that but there a problem when i read pointer for mouse it us mouse to click how that done
Old 03/24/2016, 15:36   #25

Quote:
first thanks for your example
so now i try that but there a problem when i read pointer for mouse it us mouse to click how that done

annndd there it is.

You claimed you had a fully working bot (packet or memory based). Mouse is never used for any of that. You read the X/Y of ingame objects from the client memory or from the packets being sent between client and server.

So yes, have fun working on your bot :P
Old 03/24/2016, 20:02   #26

Quote:
annndd there it is.

You claimed you had a fully working bot (packet or memory based). Mouse is never used for any of that. You read the X/Y of ingame objects from the client memory or from the packets being sent between client and server.

So yes, have fun working on your bot :P
i don`t need mouse in thing
i just want click event
maybe i can`t understand this part
and i thinked there is little debug
how i can run client from my prog
to can manage memories on it
can you understand this part to me
why i need to run client from my project
like coai or cog
Old 03/24/2016, 20:24   #27

Cause you clearly have no idea what you're doing lol.
Old 03/24/2016, 20:47   #28

Quote:
Cause you clearly have no idea what you're doing lol.
i learning on this project man that`s no funny to still say you have no idea, all of us not born know all thing
in the past you too still try learning
so what funny man i`m ask about what used for make and i will continue not ask for please give me that or capture video to how do that
if my question`s make you annoying till me and i will stop asking
Closed Thread