Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM

Discussion on WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I am so ****** off right now because my account just go banned or soemthin...i just can't seem to log into my chars in Faith...it keeps saying "Server Connection Interruprted" even thou i made a whole new acc and logged in with ease in the same server...Now this all started when i downloaded an incredible marco program called BJX Conquer Genius...truly it was a complete artwork for marcos and stuff realli helped me out and stuff cuz it had like preset mining/training/hunting abilities that was UNBELIEVABLE!! seriously i got like 5 mets and an ELITE ATT RING lvl 10 in like 2 hrs! including like 200k from onli hunting at Bandits! however this program i used i think was sending packets to the server cuz it could be run from WITHOUT even opening Conquer program itself. It was like a minituarized conquer except with marcos on the side! However the downside of the program was that i had to put my pass and acc ID into it to login and do all the marco stuff....ok im gonna give u the URL but DO NOT DOWNLOAD because i think it was GM/TQ/Conquer Staff made because it was way too well done and thought up of....and wat realli suspects me now is that i got the site from a dude (noob) who just stood in TC saying DOWNLOAD THIS BJX IS BACK!!

now im gonna give u the site but PROMISE you wont download it! We need more EPVP ppl in conquer but i guess now i will give up conquer and mabi learn how to hack? mabi some of u hackers can PM me and teach me? MSN? AIM? just PM me and we'll talk because I AM SUPER ****** AT GAME MAKERS NOW! well lol still haven't gave u the site well here it is : if any of u guyz haf comments about them PLEASE PLEASE tell me about them anything about them if their actually TQ/Conquer/GM made site!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Wants to learn how to hack! PM me please!' border='0' alt='Wants to learn how to hack! PM me please!' />

*EDIT* WOW i just filed a complaint saying to TQ that i couldn't logged in and they let me back into my acc! WAT DUMBASS!!
Old 08/12/2005, 04:00   #2
NyaR

you are bjx, you want people to download your program, then you will steal their items

Old 08/12/2005, 04:02   #3

no seriously im not! my acc got banned! *edit* got my acc back from just filing a complaint TQ=DUMBASS!
Old 08/12/2005, 04:25   #4

You are some what gay..
Old 08/12/2005, 04:26   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ededdyedwardo@Aug 12 2005, 04:02
no seriously im not! my acc got banned! *edit* got my acc back from just filing a complaint TQ=DUMBASS!
well then let it be a warning and dont use it
Old 08/12/2005, 04:46   #6

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Attention *****!' border='0' alt='Attention *****!' />

Ok, listen, the only way you can get banned for using BJX is if your stupid when you use it. If you use it stupidly, other players will know your botting when they see you. Be smarter with it, and all that will happen is you'll get arrested, but the bot deals with that itself.
Old 08/12/2005, 05:55   #7

Then how come when i try to log in it always says "Server Interruption?" and how do bots deal with the jail thing? they talk to the dude? i kno that TQ is somewhat stup[id but not THAT stupid
Old 08/12/2005, 08:58   #8

i guess tq isnt as stupid as u, trying to read ur sentences is giving me a headache -.-
Old 08/12/2005, 09:09   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by ededdyedwardo@Aug 12 2005, 05:55
Then how come when i try to log in it always says "Server Interruption?" and how do bots deal with the jail thing? they talk to the dude? i kno that TQ is somewhat stup[id but not THAT stupid

The bot auto leaves jail through the npc, relogs, and restarts whatever script was running. If your account was banned its because you did it in a public place, and enough users took notice of you botting and got you banned. They disabled arresting (at least on 2.0) so now all they have to rely on is user reports, seein' as they are too lasy to go find botters themselves. The bot can easily activate npcs. Go read some scripts for the bot, you'll see npc's being activated.
Old 08/12/2005, 09:17   #10

ive yet to see a single person go to jail for this thing... and i dont see any extra people zoneing out of the jail either.... i think this whole geting sent to jail alot by the program thing is alittle exagerated
Old 08/12/2005, 09:21   #11

Well I got sent to jail none stop on 1.0 using 1.0 client... so I'ma try 1.1.
Old 08/12/2005, 09:27   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguypl@Aug 12 2005, 09:17
ive yet to see a single person go to jail for this thing... and i dont see any extra people zoneing out of the jail either.... i think this whole geting sent to jail alot by the program thing is alittle exagerated
As I said, they disabled arresting. people were getting constantly arrested yesterday.
Old 08/12/2005, 09:29   #13

o.0 nothing so far... maybe its the way you configure it.... i made the configuration well.. seem real....
Old 08/12/2005, 10:45   #14

Has anyone heard ne info on this being a key logger???
Old 08/12/2005, 13:41   #15

Quote:
Originally posted by da_nutz@Aug 12 2005, 10:45
Has anyone heard ne info on this being a key logger???
See the stickied topic on this issue.