Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hello again :D

Discussion on hello again :D within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guyz i was wonderin if there is a hack for trading so.. if u wanna buy something.. so lets say i go to trade some 1 and they put elite necky and i dont got that is there a hack that will show 5kk on there screen but when we both agree the money for them is not there? i heard about 1 like that.. my friend has 1 where u can trade and show them money and he actually has the money but whne he goes to accept the other person dun got the money but he has the money and itam still that would b a cool hack to do okay thx cya some 1 pm me i wanna chat with ppl bored.. like always..
Old 08/11/2005, 11:12   #2

Ok, no more help for you, when you stop making new threads every 5 minutes I will help.
Old 08/12/2005, 09:16   #3

Urg, you ******* ****!
Old 08/12/2005, 18:35   #4

Ya stop making new threads post all ur requests in one thread but yes u can make money that u dont have show in the trade box but when u both hit trade it says trading failed. So it does not help u. You can do this by using t-search but im not gonna bother tellin u how and all that cuz it doesn't actually i trade. I tryed with 2 acts of mine had like 1k on my char made it look like i had 150mil put in a ref cap on my other char hit trade but the trading failed. It showed i had 150mil in the trade box on my second char but it wouldnt trade so it was pointless.
Old 08/12/2005, 19:15   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by WaRpEd@Aug 12 2005, 18:35
Ya stop making new threads post all ur requests in one thread but yes u can make money that u dont have show in the trade box but when u both hit trade it says trading failed. So it does not help u. You can do this by using t-search but im not gonna bother tellin u how and all that cuz it doesn't actually i trade. I tryed with 2 acts of mine had like 1k on my char made it look like i had 150mil put in a ref cap on my other char hit trade but the trading failed. It showed i had 150mil in the trade box on my second char but it wouldnt trade so it was pointless.
This used to be a big scam. For a while on my server; people traded only in DragonBalls or from Market Stalls.
Old 08/12/2005, 19:41   #6

His avatar is doing my head in.
Old 08/12/2005, 20:33   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 12 2005, 19:41
His avatar is doing my head in.
lol I agree