Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Make CIDProxy Not Working in My server.

Discussion on How to Make CIDProxy Not Working in My server. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Make CIDProxy Not Working in My server.

Hello Guys ...
Today i got some problems ..
many Members playing with CID in my Server .
There is a Soulution that i have to Edit conquer.exe and MSGserver in Hex but i don't know what is the Word i have to find in it .
so just tell me what i should type in MSGserver and Conquer.exe in Hex Editor what is the word i can change that's it please.
So the PPL he / she make own Conquer.exe tell us what is the word we have to find in Conquer.exe and MSG.server and we can change please.
Thanks .
cya.
Old 12/18/2009, 19:55   #2

Yo,
Good luck som1 might help you i cant am a newb starting to learn autoit lawl xD,
Sammy
Old 12/18/2009, 22:08   #3

Thanks Bro i hope some one here help me
Old 12/19/2009, 12:34   #4

You can possibly edit the encryptions keys if you know how to, then distribute a custom client that also includes the new keys.

Easiest would be to change the initial blowfish key
Old 12/21/2009, 04:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codak View Post
You can possibly edit the encryptions keys if you know how to, then distribute a custom client that also includes the new keys.

Easiest would be to change the initial blowfish key
Not possible in binary servers you cannot edit the server side encryption. All i can say is make a program in c# or vb that checks the server.dat for correct values. Also another thing you could make a program every time conquer runs it updates the server.dat to the details. With binary servers it is not really possible to fix that as it is an offical binary source. So if real conquer is hackable so will be anyone running a binary server. Id like to point out in true fact anyone running a binary server is just a total nub cake.