Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please put a question mark after the topic

Discussion on Please put a question mark after the topic within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
grr........
If you want help, put a question mark at the end so people will know that you want help. Your topics are so misleading without a question mark!!!!
Old 08/10/2005, 18:46   #2

Why dont you post this on threads where people are doing this?
Old 08/11/2005, 01:08   #3

because there are only about 1000000 of them?
Old 08/11/2005, 01:15   #4

Hmmm why dont I give you -karma for making useless threads??

No I dont because I let you make all the threads you want, I dont - your karma everyday like you do to me.
Old 08/11/2005, 01:24   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 11 2005, 01:15
Hmmm why dont I give you -karma for making useless threads??

No I dont because I let you make all the threads you want, I dont - your karma everyday like you do to me.
He should get -karma for useless threads..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Clan mark
08/12/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hello I got a question about the clan marks. I have seen some clans whit a weird clan mark ... Like some word that is writen in the clan mark and i want to ask if some 1 knows how you can do that . Thx DarkManX_
Hack detected ..question mark ?
09/05/2009 - S4 League - 0 Replies
um i dont know bypass is fine but after go in a room and turn on MHS for damage,speed(doesnt work ) etc ...play the game as normal but whenever i leave the room ..error reporter pop up and i get dc ..the trainer works fine though.
a simple off topic question
12/07/2008 - Off Topic - 7 Replies
do you like gays and lesbians? if you are a male do you want to have a relationship to a gay or if you are female do you want to have a relationship to a lesbian?
Question Mark error on PServer
02/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi guys... i downloaded the Pserver client yesertday an created an account there... but when is start the game, it loads like normal, then when is see the starting sequence, ill get the well known ??????? error... So someone knows why?? i got an updated driver for graphic card etc. also installed Framework 2.0.. I really wanna play.. so any suggestions? THX
question mark error ( ??? )
05/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
whenever i open my sro... press launch ... get lucky enough to join in after 10 seconds of being in my character im getting black screened the game closes and the sro opens an error window with question marks and my cpu profile its really annoying cuz i dont know what to do x_X ill appreciate ur help cuz in the sro site it says to get my graphics for sro and my resolution of the screen at the same lvl ... (doesnt help btw) and to download latest drivers ( did it too ) so any1 has...