Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One]

Discussion on Item Duping [All 3 Threads IN One] within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/04/2005, 11:20   #16

elite*gold: 0
Ultima, come into the irc channel.
Old 08/04/2005, 11:20   #17

There ya go refuses to confirm it claims it allready done?
if it takes as little times as said why not?
A more simple way was duping a harder item...
perhaps an +3 elite or what ever 2 dragon gems proves nothing at all -.-
Dont make me be ashamed of being a dane
Old 08/04/2005, 11:23   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk@Aug 4 2005, 11:20
Ultima, come into the irc channel.
i cant i am at my uni at the moment^^

ill come later this day in about 8 hours
Old 08/04/2005, 11:31   #19

If im not mistaken, we have to search for this particular item in memory editor/coproxy packet be4 we drop it to the ground(still in inventory)?

And after that we resend the previous value of that item in memory (when still in inventory) then replay the packet using coproxy when we drop the item..

Finally, a new dupe item with new id is created on the ground.

Am i wrong?
Old 08/04/2005, 13:03   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilSword@Aug 4 2005, 11:31
If im not mistaken, we have to search for this particular item in memory editor/coproxy packet be4 we drop it to the ground(still in inventory)?

And after that we resend the previous value of that item in memory (when still in inventory) then replay the packet using coproxy when we drop the item..

Am i wrong?
Well, sence you figured part of it out, I'll admit that is part of it. You have to do many other things though.

Messiah, I don't blame you for being skeptical. I can understand why you are in fact. The Dragon gem was duped for a reason, because I had the information I needed on that item already, in order to dupe it. To dupe another item, it would take roughly 20 minutes of work at first, but once I got it down, it can be done in about 2 minutes. I never said that I didn't want to prove it, you misunderstand. I simply said, I already proved it to skeptics in my own community, and that I was going public on other communities with this, and that I shouldn't have to prove it to every community. I said I would rather you nto belive me, because the less people that know about it, means the more likely it wont be leaked, pubically available, discovered and fixed.

Messiah, I understand what position your coming from, now you have to understand where I'm coming from on this issue. I'm not some random n00b. I'm the head of another popular hacking community. I was the one who worked with the Wolfwind chinese hacking team, and translated the imfamous "cna" priston tale hack into english. If you can find it still around, you probobly can somewhere, you'll note the translater is "dkall". Me = dkall. Matt.dk... Matt.dkall. duh.

Also, I should note that I am a whitehat. I am no longer a blackhat due to events that were caused from my community. And that was the hacking of roughly 50% of all Priston Tale accounts about 2 years ago. My community was the one that released the pmno exploit, it was then leaked around to all hacking communities. With that said, I can safetly tell you that greed hasent consumed me with this duping method. I have yet to dupe anything serious. I have simply played around, duping items that arent worth much, and a few mets to up my equip (well, a few as in about 40).
Old 08/04/2005, 13:39   #21

Lol...40..
Old 08/04/2005, 14:49   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt.dk+Aug 4 2005, 13:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt.dk @ Aug 4 2005, 13:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DevilSword@Aug 4 2005, 11:31

Am i wrong?
Well, sence you figured part of it out, I'll admit that is part of it. You have to do many other things though.

Messiah, I don't blame you for being skeptical. I can understand why you are in fact. The Dragon gem was duped for a reason, because I had the information I needed on that item already, in order to dupe it. To dupe another item, it would take roughly 20 minutes of work at first, but once I got it down, it can be done in about 2 minutes. I never said that I didn't want to prove it, you misunderstand. I simply said, I already proved it to skeptics in my own community, and that I was going public on other communities with this, and that I shouldn't have to prove it to every community. I said I would rather you nto belive me, because the less people that know about it, means the more likely it wont be leaked, pubically available, discovered and fixed.

Messiah, I understand what position your coming from, now you have to understand where I'm coming from on this issue. I'm not some random n00b. I'm the head of another popular hacking community. I was the one who worked with the Wolfwind chinese hacking team, and translated the imfamous "cna" priston tale hack into english. If you can find it still around, you probobly can somewhere, you'll note the translater is "dkall". Me = dkall. Matt.dk... Matt.dkall. duh.

Also, I should note that I am a whitehat. I am no longer a blackhat due to events that were caused from my community. And that was the hacking of roughly 50% of all Priston Tale accounts about 2 years ago. My community was the one that released the pmno exploit, it was then leaked around to all hacking communities. With that said, I can safetly tell you that greed hasent consumed me with this duping method. I have yet to dupe anything serious. I have simply played around, duping items that arent worth much, and a few mets to up my equip (well, a few as in about 40). [/b][/quote]
mmmm the hardest part is to find that correct item in memory as too many results will be shown. We have to filter that out which one is correct.

My guess is if we can get the right item in memory, everything would be easier from here?
Old 08/04/2005, 15:41   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilSword+Aug 4 2005, 14:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DevilSword @ Aug 4 2005, 14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Matt.dk@Aug 4 2005, 13:03
<!--QuoteBegin--DevilSword
Quote:
@Aug 4 2005, 11:31

Am i wrong?

Also, I should note that I am a whitehat. I am no longer a blackhat due to events that were caused from my community. And that was the hacking of roughly 50% of all Priston Tale accounts about 2 years ago. My community was the one that released the pmno exploit, it was then leaked around to all hacking communities. With that said, I can safetly tell you that greed hasent consumed me with this duping method. I have yet to dupe anything serious. I have simply played around, duping items that arent worth much, and a few mets to up my equip (well, a few as in about 40).
mmmm the hardest part is to find that correct item in memory as too many results will be shown. We have to filter that out which one is correct.

My guess is if we can get the right item in memory, everything would be easier from here? [/b][/quote]
Well, yeah.

And just to clarify a bit more everyone, I am working with memory float values here. It is where item id's and properties for each item in the inventory is stored on client side. After defeating DMA it isint so hard.
Old 08/04/2005, 17:01   #24

Sounds good, does this method work for CO 1.0?
Old 08/04/2005, 17:25   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatedestroyer@Aug 4 2005, 17:01
Sounds good, does this method work for CO 1.0?
sence both co2 and co1 are identical, yes I would assume it will work on co1. However I dont currently have co1 installed. It would be the same method, accept I would need to find each inventory float value, which is very tedious, as there are 40 of them. Anyone mind uppin my karma?
Old 08/04/2005, 17:30   #26

I will up your karma once i get a full working dup item done through your plans, we give karma for working programs not ideas.
Old 08/04/2005, 17:31   #27

well my suggestion is well erm.. release one that dupes ONLY Mets mind you the word ONLY the reason being then people who want sockets can get them easier but they have to put in some work at trying their luck etc. so this wouldn't really affect the game much. best if no public release as this would only cause the gm to patch it up really fast and people who don't abuse it would be like ruin due to the fact that you can't do it to like get your armours up more easily esp. for trojs in the game. well you are not doing a bad thing if you don't release the hack public but you will certainly be if you release the hack cause it would just let alot of noobs in the game get alot of super good items and own the older generation of players who did hardwork for their items. so just a 10 cents point of view if you do release it... please try to encrypt it so that co cannot fix it even with the knowledge of the program and well make it such that it works for only mets and give no noob knowledge of how to make duping works well as for those who really work hard at trying to find out maybe they will maybe they won't well.. this is just my humble view... cause after playing this game for so long i think that his game would be completely ruin if dupe exists... and would cause alot of people and friends to quit conquer because mainly of the fact that item dupe cost them all their hard work. ok bascially i'm not against hacks like bots and macro why? cause some people have a life outside co but as to hacks that would completely ruin the game... well i guess it kinda sucks just like the gem hack earier on... so i hope you would take into consideration other players playing the game.... thanks alot =D
Old 08/04/2005, 17:33   #28

I can never be bothered to read massive posts, im sure some others cant either, please try to keep your posts short and to the point to make it easy to reply to fast, this is not a flame just a request
Old 08/04/2005, 17:53   #29

ok sure +P

short verison:
basically if you're releasing the hack please try to constrain the hack to metors only and try to encrypt it so co doesn't patch it +P

and as to whether you're releasing it or not maybe you should think of the noobs that would abuse the hack and cause it to be patched and before it is patched it would have ruin the whole game for all the players on co.

as for me i sincerely hope that you try not to release it but perhaps give a few tips to others *pm or something like that* as to how you did the dupe so that noobs wouldn't be able to abuse it

thanks lots +P sorry about my previous long post but this is roughly what i meant
Old 08/04/2005, 18:47   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by nickel@Aug 4 2005, 17:53
ok sure +P

short verison:
basically if you're releasing the hack please try to constrain the hack to metors only and try to encrypt it so co doesn't patch it +P

and as to whether you're releasing it or not maybe you should think of the noobs that would abuse the hack and cause it to be patched and before it is patched it would have ruin the whole game for all the players on co.

as for me i sincerely hope that you try not to release it but perhaps give a few tips to others *pm or something like that* as to how you did the dupe so that noobs wouldn't be able to abuse it

thanks lots +P sorry about my previous long post but this is roughly what i meant
Thats a good idea =)
Closed Thread