Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone send me this plz?

Discussion on Can someone send me this plz? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone send me this plz?

Hi can someone send me the bot and source at this link

i tryed it on codexplosion but it doesnt work.If anyone has this package could they please send it to or upload it somewere i would greatly apreciate it thank you.
Old 12/15/2009, 03:31   #2

bump im sure someone downloaded it
Old 12/15/2009, 08:04   #3

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
The bot is outdated.
Old 12/15/2009, 15:59   #4

i know its outdated i just want to see how their made,I'm learning c++ curently.
Old 12/15/2009, 17:14   #5

Yo,
Since the program is outdated the thread is mostly CLOSED,i dont think anyone would wanna keep an outdated program but good luck maybe som1 has it,
Sammy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Storm hack with .send | .send lesson Part 1
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
This is lesson 1 of what useful things .send can do =P later i'll post some more nice things I know that kocp dont allow kalhackit... but u can have some fun with it on servers without kocp or if you smart enough you can do it on servers without kalhackit or even on int if you even smarter :P First of all you need KalHackIt that works on private server with sniffing (Download attached... thx to syntex for the snif.ini add)
[osds] problem send item & send weapon
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i have 2 problems with osds control panel when i try to send weapon i have no more weapon available i cant choice i have nothing but i can send armor succesfully and my second problem is send item when i try to send item the browser say Login Error, Please login again.anyone can be fix that please? i post screenshots http://panzer.power-heberg.com/itembug.JPG http://panzer.power-heberg.com/noweapon.JPG
Could someone send me a bot
05/26/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
I'm sorry I'm new here could anyone send me a bot and some guides to use it in ROPH my e-mail is [email protected] or if a thread like this is made already please post the link here to avoid double thread and spamming tnx guys ^_^
send me bot
08/26/2007 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi every body plz send me the last bot for conquer 2.0 to my email ([email protected]) thanks
PLS someone send me an AIM BOT
05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
:mofo: Pls send me or tell me where i can find an working aim bot, i am not a noob but i am getting mad when i got pwned by some lvl 120 trojans... Can anyone help me? :cry: