Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about multitool

Discussion on question about multitool within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just want to ask if anyone has got a socket using the multitool at all,i have gone through 100's of mets and no soc,but have made 6 socs in tc over my time of playing with less than 400 mets. no i dont know any tricks so dont ask,it was all luck,all i do is spam mets with low lvl items.
Old 07/25/2005, 07:55   #2

ive gotten more socs spamming mets with the multi tool than i do in tc lol ive got spamming down to a science with it lol
Old 07/25/2005, 08:37   #3

ok just wanted to know if anyone got socs cuase ive never got one with the tool,and ive used 100's and only get socs in TC spamming
Old 07/25/2005, 10:47   #4

the multitool met upgrade is exactly the same as tc...