Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer online login issue

Discussion on Conquer online login issue within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer online login issue

I been having trouble with login to conquer online 2.0.

I am not ban nor it's not my pc, it is a server side error, bug or what ever it is..
It is something to do with my IP address not connecting or having trouble connecting with the servers.
The modem/router is 1 device which i do not like it at all. I like modem and router to be 2 separate devices

I found a a log in conquer folder debug log. i emailed it to conquer support, and support said it will be handed down to the tech to fix the problem, support also told me to use WTFast program in the mean time WTFast was working fine most part till the past 2 hrs i keep getting disconnected.

anyhow my main question is [is there another program like WTFast i can use that might work better?

If you like to see the conquer debug error log i can upload the log text. it is like 1 line long not much in it..

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Online Font Issue | Windows 8
05/25/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I just installed Windows 8, and the font seems messed up in Conquer. The font is italic, rather than Arial Regular. I've read around and have seen other people with this issue, however I've yet to find a fix. I have tried reinstalling the arial fonts, but that only made the font bold in game. So now I'm dealing with Arial Bold. Does anyone know about this and how to fix it? Thanks
[Release] ElitePvpers Conquer Online Login Screen
02/16/2014 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 26 Replies
After using ElitePvpers for such a long time, Ive decided its my turn to give back to the community! I got some really nice comments from people I highly respect for my login screen, so today I'm releasing a ElitePvpers Conquer Online Login Screen!!!:D Loading Pics http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd499/Handley _Xu/logo1.jpg http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd499/Handley _Xu/logo2.jpg Removed the dragon effect on the start of conquer replaced with this...
Buy: Conquer Online Web Site + Login Panel !
07/01/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Buy: Conquer Online Web Site + Login Panel ! What i give you? Dediced Server 16Gb RAM Windows or Linux ! Contact me : [email protected]
Conquer-Online cant login anymore
01/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
my Problem: when i try to login... first i get "connecting to account server... please wait" but NOTHING happends.. Conquer-Online closing and im again on my desktop... no error-messages just the desktop ^^
New login of Conquer Online
07/30/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies
New login of Conquer Online http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5826/clipimage 002au2.jpg