Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

An idea to counter TQ pacth for tele anywhere

Discussion on An idea to counter TQ pacth for tele anywhere within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I ve been thinking lately about how to get out from metzone alive after TQ pacth it,
apparently there are 2 possible ways now:
1. Succeed crossing all island to the boatman
2. Using portal bug (may not work if u dced in mz)

My idea is (mebe this is kinda lame) to make/copy of conductress(any of them) in mz area like mz mine
If succeed, it will tele us back to market (thats the advantage), the disadvantage is we have to jump long way to go that mz.

The main purpose is to get out safely without being killed.

But server prolly check... im not so sure about this
Old 07/18/2005, 14:46   #2

very lame idea huh?
Old 07/19/2005, 06:49   #3

How exactly would you copy the conductress? her location is set server side isnt it?
Old 07/19/2005, 07:04   #4

well for gc i think, gc sometimes move like gc 1
wat i mean is city conductress like TC,DC,AC,BC and The LOCATION of this conductress is fixed nvr changed

i think its client side, well correct me if im wrong

My idea is to put the conductress char in map example mz mine, so when we click on her we can warp to market.. thats the basic idea

PS:The idea is prolly need using using packet, similar to "repair anywhere" from co multi tool hack
Old 07/19/2005, 23:19   #5

the [GM]'s would instantly notice if anyone other than the gl or dls of the pole winning guild was moving the countesses however it maybe a good idea to copy the packets sent to the server from the placing of the GC's, that way we could see what is send and maybe send the same signal as say teleporting from one map to another when we are teleporting from say twin to lab 4
Old 07/20/2005, 04:16   #6

I tried playing with copac yesterday, i resend the packet when i jump to tc portal in guild area

It didnt work, maybe TQ already changed the 3rd and 4rd key of packet encryption or the way i did it was wrong?