Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Loader/Multitool, Met Dove/TreasBird size

Discussion on CO Loader/Multitool, Met Dove/TreasBird size within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/14/2005, 23:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
o.o
What do you mean?
Yay, the original owner of the account got back to me, and reset the password to what it used ot be ^^. Also, the character was in the exact same place that I logged off wearing the exact same stuff, so I think it was some sort of automatic password change keylogger thing... I know I sound like a noob, I am one :P. I've never hacked and I don't know how :P.

I'd like to know how I sound suspicious, I haven't asked any questions about characters or email accounts... I was explaining what happened when I DLed the COLoader from msxs and was asking you guys about it and if you knew what happened... I didn't ask anyone to hack into the accounts or anything, I didn't ask for instructions on how to hack into accounts... I don't get why 2 people have said that I sound suspicious...
Old 07/15/2005, 00:39   #17

because
a) ur asking questions
b) ur answering them with ur own conspiracies...
Old 07/15/2005, 00:47   #18

lol...
Think what you want, I don't know how to hack xD. See, the thing is, the password on the reborn changed, the password on my miner didn't, the password on my noob fire tao didn't, the password on my wife's warrior didn't... just one account. I figure something has to tell it what accounts to steal and what accounts not to :\.

Either way, don't trust me if you don't want to, but I promise that I'm absolutely harmless and incapable of doing anything malign...

I didn't want anyone to say "I have a level 118 reborn pure fire tao named Bob, he has a Super +2..." I was looking for "I have a high level reborn with good equips and I did/did not have any problems." That's all I wanted to know .

And rereading my own post, I can se what you're talking about. I try to answer my questions if I can, hence the conspiracies you're talking about.
Old 07/15/2005, 08:42   #19

ummm could it just be you got hacked and that is it? I mean what if it is not related to the program at all? or did you only use the program on one?
Old 07/15/2005, 23:52   #20

I mean, I guess there's a chance... but that's some **** slim chance xD. I used the CO Loader, played this character briefly, logged out and very soon after couldn't log back in... Doesn't sound likely to me. Either way, the original owner of the character reset the password for me (as I already said) so all's well.
Old 07/16/2005, 02:14   #21

Didn't u scan for spyware and virus before opening it?
Old 07/16/2005, 03:52   #22

Anything you download from MSX has keyloggers and whatnot... it's strictly a scam site. So don't download anything from that site.. all their stuff are leeched from some place (like from this forum) and put in some keyloggers. I know this because a friend tested it out for me and did some scanning and found keyloggers.. so don't dl from there, this forum is a safe place to download from.
Old 07/16/2005, 10:06   #23

hey, I find a clean source and stick with it. Not many "pure" hacking forums out there. all stuck up with keyloggers and what not.
Old 07/17/2005, 20:19   #24

Yeah yeah, I know that now -.-. This is the only place I go to now ^^.