Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Get Account And Pass With ID

Discussion on Get Account And Pass With ID within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/19/2006, 01:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Bukshi@Jul 13 2005, 23:44
err.anyone tryed recording packets from IE with db pruchass? lol
gg. fail. Packets are what you send. You dont send anything but MONEY when you buy DBs
Old 03/19/2006, 15:00   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by master_ge@Mar 18 2006, 23:56
yo guys i know how to...but u should pay me dbs first before i tell ya! it takes me 3 months to do that! > so guys....good luck for hunting!
lol your a ******* ******

**** breaking the encrption, I can steal someones password very easly (in theory)

havent actually done it yet, let just say ultimation and I had a little laugh about it though lol
Old 03/19/2006, 15:44   #18

*** ****, the posts go from
JUNE 15 2005
DECEMBER 2005
NOW
WTF
Old 03/19/2006, 15:52   #19

Well..idiots to noobs that keep bringing up old posts.
Old 03/19/2006, 16:26   #20

only brute force would take 3 months
Old 03/19/2006, 19:58   #21

theory, ... if the server is sql based, or even NT based... *no idea just going off of a idea*, you could probably find the exploit on the machine using a program like NectureNt or even a good working copy of X-scan.... steal the network passwords on theyre range... cause if theyre running multipul servers theyre has to be more then 1 ip within the range. if you get the ip, then you could go for a good ol'brute force telnet attack to try and r00t and secure the network and exploit further such as stealing account databases.. or you could use a program like DamewareNT to login remotely with a forced trojan install package for remote admin... enabling you to screen dump and see theyre o/s desktop as you operate... ORRRRRRRRR.. .. you could try to brute force the MS remote access port installed into all MS products which cannot be closed even with a firewall .. such as the old nt ports.... .. anyways, just my morning ramblings.. i havent r00ted in 2 years.. dont ask for help.. just giving my input.

account stealing is wrong, if this was just to learn more about the server side of things, more power to you, if your out to rob someone simply cause they work harder at playing and can kick your ***.. your a sad person.
Old 03/19/2006, 20:07   #22

I say this topic should be deleted, stealing other peoples accts and passwords are stupids, Especially if u steal it from a person has spent alot of money on paypal (personally i think buying dbs from paypal is stupid) but still its like u buying an Xbox 360 and someone steals it the next day, your going to be ****** and if ur not ******, ur a rich ******* who needs to give me some of that money.
Old 06/08/2006, 10:06   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu@Mar 19 2006, 15:52
Well..idiots to noobs that keep bringing up old posts.
LOL. If we had more MODs to maintain the threads maybe we would have less old stuff being dug up by n00bs.

But this is still a relevant thread as it does not go out of date as such..... But there are some threads that go back to 2003 that are out of date and need removing for shaw.

Oh and I like "ol' tsu" BTW...... You should be MOD too make your campaign banner and I'll stick it in my sig too!
Old 06/08/2006, 11:25   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by chocoman4k@Jul 13 2005, 15:22
Our only chance would be finding some really nasty bug made by the authors eg. the Win98 NULL session where you simply used no password to succesfully login to a remote machine, which I doubt exists in Conquer Online as it uses an hash to verify, and an empty hash is counted as an hash also :P
You are so smart, it's almost scary. I hope I never make an enemy of you.
Old 06/08/2006, 11:54   #25

tombstone, sometimes i cant tell whether your being sarcastic, or serious.
Old 06/08/2006, 11:56   #26

only for information..i know a guy that hacks accs (only from people who deserved it he said )..he said he and a few friends have programmed it and it works during a trade that happens..then the data will be sended..so..be careful at market
Old 06/08/2006, 11:57   #27

Quote:
Originally posted by goldberry@Jun 8 2006, 05:54
tombstone, sometimes i cant tell whether your being sarcastic, or serious.
If ever in doubt, just ask. And I was serious.
Old 08/06/2006, 00:22   #28

Well personal i was messing around last night with Brute force just to check wat could be done bout it hacking Conquer so far just trial and error but ill get back soon with u guys to let u kno wats up!!

And for me im only here for the knowledge !!
Old 08/06/2006, 02:29   #29

Quote:
Originally posted by ThE_MaStEr@Mar 19 2006, 17:26
only brute force would take 3 months

If a botnet the size of NYC used brute force, how long would it take? *Note: Yes this would be VERY illegal and stupid to use for just Conquer*