Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attacking Stakes Without Arrows At TG

Discussion on Attacking Stakes Without Arrows At TG within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Go to the stake u want to attack,equip other weapon than bow,attack the stake,right click on the bow in ur inventory,u'll be attacking the stake without arrows. PS: U can't use scatter,rapid fire or intensify while doing this because it's arrow-based. PS2: after u equip the bow u can only attack with the range of the previous weapon u equipped,so after equip the bow don't move,or else u stop attacking. Maybe it's a useless tip,but,well,there it is...
Old 06/30/2005, 16:57   #2

lol I dont think anyone is that cheap on arrows :P

Nice bug tho
Old 06/30/2005, 17:13   #3

This lvls slightly slower, as arrows have attack power too
Old 06/30/2005, 19:21   #4

well i dun have an archer, but... in TG don't u never run out of arrows ne way? and ur durability don't go down, never run out of mana etc. etc.???? If i'm correct all u need is one bundle of arrows

« CO 2 | "slow" hack »