Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What to use?

Discussion on What to use? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there any bots where i can use FC+Sit+Med? Because i want to lvl at basiliks and go afk. I tried the epvp but some reason im quite unsure how to work it.
Old 06/28/2005, 08:01   #2

You are better off going afk in training grounds... .go to your level of posts (not scarecrows... the posts) and stand right in the middle of two of them... start fire circle and you will hit 4 posts at once, and get around 300-400 points per FC.

Overnight I can gain 50% of a level doing this, and theres no risk of PK, or dying... someone here made an AFK TG macro (sorry I can't remember who it was >.< ) which helps you stay connected to TG overnight.
Old 06/28/2005, 11:03   #3

well not really, i get like a few pct overnight if i leave them on tg but in basiliks i get around 20 pct a hour. btw im lvl 109.
Old 06/28/2005, 11:30   #4

ok, i just made one macro but cant test it cause dont have any tao... LilBoi please check messages, you will test it and if will work i will post it here.
Old 06/28/2005, 12:25   #5

hey, i dont really have one macro that does this. But here is how i do it, I have the clicking program attached, you set auto click and ~3 seconds, then you right click to activate it. Then you have another program (i use macromaker, but could also use osmething like auto-it), and this second macro program all it does is continuously press sit and meditate. It works out in the end, you will sit and meditate inbetween FC casts.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119954348.ibf (12.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 06/28/2005, 12:54   #6

ok, LilBoi is off and i will be for some time too so... here is macro i have made, simple, based on pixel color,
what does it make:

sit
wait 10 seconds
meditate
repeat right click mouse till mana is almost empty (is checking pixel color every repeat)

all is repeating

i dont have a tao so didnt test it, it simple so should work tho

hot key is Alt + f

to run it you need Macro Express (3.5 c), from here :

Edit:

uumm... i just noticed that i hurried too much and forgot to write here hotkeys

should be:

F5 - 'sit'
F6 - 'meditation'

i also tested it while ago on my friend's tao - there was on mistake - i replaced file with new version

sorry:/
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119991927.ibf (199 Bytes, 8 views)
Old 06/28/2005, 21:36   #7

with the method i use, you never actually run out of mana, because you sit and meditate while you're casting. Notice how FC has a slight casting time of around 3 or 4 seconds. This is valuable time in which you can sit. After a few castings and sitting inbetween you have enough stamina to meditate. I found that doing this I never actually run out of mana.
Old 06/28/2005, 21:55   #8

wow thanks guys, im going to test all 3 of the programs. =)
Old 06/28/2005, 23:06   #9

LilBoi i edited a little my macro - should work good now (finally tested with my friend's tao)

ok, bobhope, finally i got the point of your idea, i made a macro which does it like in your way

(again not tested, sorry but i dont have instant acces to fire tao, please test it and post bugs)

it cast FC, then sit, wait 3 seconds, cast meditation (doesnt matter if succesfull) and repeat all

hot key is Alt + C

F5 - sit
F6 - meditation

if will work properly will be better than mine - few more FC's in every 10 seconds - so test it someone please

lady

ps. both scopes are global cause i dont know if you are using co1 or co2... if someone will want macro attached to window/program just open Macro Express -> right click -> properities -> scope

generally feel free to edit all macros i post here, simple and fun Macro Express is most user friendly editor i think, so use it at the begining ... i did so... and like it till now even if i learned others
Old 06/28/2005, 23:07   #10

eh, forgot:
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119992865.ibf (90 Bytes, 16 views)
Old 06/29/2005, 03:02   #11

aaaaah too many macros! everyone is contributing! unbelievable!! i need to get a screen shot of this!!!
Old 06/29/2005, 15:02   #12

elite*gold: 20
I made one for this long time ago but i use macro scheduler instead of express i don't care for express for some reason i dunno why..But your welcome to try mine too works flawlessly no need to ever buy mana again

You can download Macro scheduler free it has a 30 day trial but even AFTER 30 days it still works just registering it removes the annoying splash screen everytime ya open it that's all.

It is set for ..

F4 = sit
F5 = meditate

shift+esc to stop it
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1120050146.ibf (354 Bytes, 22 views)