Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

speed hack

Discussion on speed hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok, i'm not sure, maybe its well known and obvious for all but didnt find here anything about lag jumping/teleporting mostly known as 'speed hack'... so maybe it would be good for a first thread

I'm pretty sure that most of us, not only me, have seen in GW ppl jumping really fast and making you a bit laggy while they jump... almost impossible to hit.... here's why:

What does it do:

after you get a ping over 7-8k you can jump and your jumps wont be visible to others, i mean you will see you are jumping but for other ppl you will teleport from spot to spot without jump animation... which makes you much harder to hit using fb or scent, harder to tap with guard, to fight at all... in the same time when you have ping over 8k you DONT have any lags and are still able to make succesful hits... you see ppl just like with your normal ping... i think i said enough about the advantages

How to do this:

just put on hotkeys (best close to each other) 'sit' and 'cool' action and keep pressing them both very fast, i think for 5-10 seconds at least, wait a second or two and you will see your ping went up like hell (only rarely you can see this while hitting keys)... now you can start jumping and ppl will see you are teleporting from spot to spot... your ping will decrase, mostly till its over 5k you are teleporting, if less - just jumping normally (sometimes if ping is about 5k there are middle teleports, half way teleport and half - jump).

well made lag with ping about 10k is usually sufficiant to make about 10 teleport jumps, if you are pressing buttons while jumping you can achieve almost constant teleport ... just the matter of practice (my best was about 40 seconds tho

few important things:

try it few times with friend watching you to check how high ping do you need to make enough lags (for me 7-8k but it depends on comp and connection)

watch out for disconnecting - if your ping will be too high... obvious, so try it too, i get dc usually with ping over 26-7k but know ppl who can stand 40k....

you can keep pressing both buttons while jumping what should keep the high ping but dont hit too fast and not constantly - about of possibility of disconnection

making keys constant pressing with tape or matches doesnt work good)) simple macro is better

lag jumping could look a strongly obvious when you are watching your friend trying or something like that, but in GW, with many ppl fighting around it's not so clear

besides its just a bug not hack or something so there are no bad consequencesof using it, it cant be proven in any way... from the other side ppl see it

ok, last, i made a very simple macro, it just keeps pressing both keys (F6 and F7 exactly) enought times to make lag on my comp, then make a few seconds brake and repeat (3 times at all)... i cant say what exactly effects you will have using it cause it depends on connection and comp... so feel free to change all inside, like number of repeats, delays between pressing, number of pressing keys... whole effect depends on last two things.

(i tried to make it a bit more complicated, with reading ping from serv too keep it for example over 8k while jumping, but it worked quite randomly so i decided to use a simple one, if someone want to make more features... you are welcome to post it here

macro was made using Macro Express so you have to dwonload it earlier... for example from here:

here is the playable macro:
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119831927.ibf (6.8 KB, 105 views)
Old 06/27/2005, 02:26   #2

and here - code:
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1119831976.ibf (4.2 KB, 48 views)
Old 06/27/2005, 03:42   #3

Anyone check?
Old 06/27/2005, 16:43   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
goober,its macro express. Its no virus. Go scan it ure self stop askin for us if u wanna know
Old 06/27/2005, 16:46   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
umm, your mex file is corrupt, please try and fix it. Im using macexp 3 and it says corrupt. Maybe u can export it again.
Old 06/28/2005, 08:10   #6

I never bothered with the macro, it's easy enough to make a few hotkeys and press them for 20 seconds. I used the trick last night to kill a stupid PKer that was laughing at me....

PKer - "What are you gunna do n00b?"

Me - *starts dancing, laying down, sitting... basically being spastic*

PKer - "HAHAHAHAH N00B!"

Me - *starts pinging at around 14k... jump ZAP jump ZAP jump ZAP.... ping increasing.... jump ZAP jump ZAP*

PKer dies without even seeing what was coming

PKer - "HACKER!! IM REPORTING YOU!"

Me- "OH NOES! TEH N00b IS HACXXORING! GO HAVE A CRY NOWS"

Whoever worked this out first is a freakin legend.

"it's not a hack... it's an exploit."
Old 06/28/2005, 08:14   #7

Eh whenever I go over 3k my game D/Cs
Old 06/28/2005, 08:28   #8

same here... with client side lag IE when MY computer lags too far behind what the server is trying to "send" to me. This "trick" creates server side lag, meaning the server is trying to catch up to what YOU are doing. Try it out.... i didn't get DC'd until my ping hit around 25-30k
Old 06/28/2005, 10:58   #9

i usually get dc when ping is over 56-28 k, but know and saw in action ppl speed jumping with ping over 40 k... so all depend on connection

and about the macro - sure i can press them but when i done keep one speed of hitting i just dont know what ping i will have... got disconnected few times so made a macro doing right ping for my connection

about corrupt mex... i tried, in ME 3 too, works, i have no idea in this moment, will just make completely new.
Old 06/29/2005, 02:48   #10

I made a macro for this that you hold down 4 and it starts hitting those buttons. I don't know where I put it though. If I find it I will post it.
Old 06/30/2005, 04:37   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by lady@Jun 28 2005, 10:58
... got disconnected few times so made a macro doing right ping for my connection...
Ah ok I get'cha
I might check it out... Can it be edited for different "timings"? I can't say I've much work with macros....
Old 06/30/2005, 08:04   #12

did u get this from the triumph forums on CO???????? cause its also posted there
Old 06/30/2005, 11:25   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by soldjahboy+Jun 30 2005, 04:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soldjahboy @ Jun 30 2005, 04:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--lady@Jun 28 2005, 10:58
... got disconnected few times so made a macro doing right ping for my connection...
Ah ok I get'cha
I might check it out... Can it be edited for different "timings"? I can't say I've much work with macros.... [/b][/quote]
sure it can be edited, Macro Express is easy to use, you will quickly get it when you just look on macro code, feel free to change it in anyway
Old 06/30/2005, 11:33   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by whitespyder@Jun 30 2005, 08:04
did u get this from the triumph forums on CO???????? cause its also posted there
o, lol...
nope, i didnt get it from there, i have been using it when i played and i stopped about 2 months ago...
i think the right and common way is elitepvp -> co forums not other way around ... anyway i dont like it, posting anything from here on co forums...

in which thread on triumph forum it is?
Old 06/30/2005, 19:53   #15

quick question, can you use a bandwith controller to create the same lag without doing all the hotkey stuff???
Closed Thread