Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server Transfer - Database error?

Discussion on Server Transfer - Database error? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Server Transfer - Database error?

So i'm trying to transfer a noob over to another server to make a trade and i'm getting a data base error. Anyone else getting similar problems? I've heard of this same error in the past around 2013. Will include a pic, if its a bit small it says "Failed to login: Database Error(999)*1"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Database.jpg (11.3 KB, 46 views)
Old 08/09/2015, 12:27   #2

Nothing we can do about it.
Old 08/09/2015, 17:01   #3

Well I already put in a ticket, i was just wondering if anyone had similar problems
Old 08/09/2015, 19:03   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
People actually play this game still?
Old 08/10/2015, 02:05   #5

lol you comment on everything like that, yes people do or it would be shut down like zero online or any of the other games in the past ^.0
Old 08/10/2015, 04:16   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKETO View Post
lol you comment on everything like that, yes people do or it would be shut down like zero online or any of the other games in the past ^.0
That's what's surprising, yes.
How is this game still alive outside the private server community?
Old 08/10/2015, 17:50   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
That's what's surprising, yes.
How is this game still alive outside the private server community?
Shockingly the game is actually growing according to a bunch of reports. It may not be in its glory days anymore but it's picked up steam in the last few years due to their increased development budget.
Old 08/12/2015, 14:01   #8

This might be related as to OP's issue though;

Quote:
Hello, CO heroes!

We’re sorry to inform you that due to the occurrence of a strong Typhoon named Soudelor, our relevant facilities are not working as usual and are under repair. So it’s now not possible for heroes to transfer from one server to another. CO team is doing the best to bring it back to normal.

Please wait patiently while this problem is taken care of. We’re sincerely sorry for the inconvenience that may cause.

Thank you for your support!
Old 08/13/2015, 20:25   #9

elite*gold: 111
hahaha ofc increased development budget , everyweek tehy come with some new things to make u bulk cps liek crazy , and if its not taht u need to bulk for nobilty rank , hhhh were are the days i bought silver here on elite pvpers for nobility D

« tq hack | Returning »