Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xSpeed

Discussion on xSpeed within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dunno if I got ahold of a bad copy, but xSpeed makes me D/C like every 10 secs. I even set it at 2, but it still D/Ced.

P.S. Did alot of the people that post on here drop out of school in 6th grade or something? Alot of the posts have VERY bad grammar, and some of them don't even contain sentences, just a jumble of barely coherent words. I can see putting u instead of you, or things like that, but this is just rediculous. You can tell that it's not because english is their second language, because I've seen people that have only been studying english for a year do better than that.
Old 06/18/2005, 20:14   #2

well most of the ppl on Elitepvpers are german,.. so there english is not as good as ours but still.. **** i can only speak english.. i gotta give it to them.. they pretty **** smart if you ask me ^_^
Old 06/18/2005, 20:23   #3

Still can't get xSpeed to work, I've tried changing files around blah blah. Aint working.

P.S. Yea, that's understandable, but it's just the way that it's typed that you can tell the people grew up in america or have been here for a while. I guess there is a literacy problem in america.
Old 06/18/2005, 21:38   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Eldix@Jun 18 2005, 19:26
Dunno if I got ahold of a bad copy, but xSpeed makes me D/C like every 10 secs. I even set it at 2, but it still D/Ced.

P.S. Did alot of the people that post on here drop out of school in 6th grade or something? Alot of the posts have VERY bad grammar, and some of them don't even contain sentences, just a jumble of barely coherent words. I can see putting u instead of you, or things like that, but this is just rediculous. You can tell that it's not because english is their second language, because I've seen people that have only been studying english for a year do better than that.
same problem with speederxp. pretty sure it's CO that checks and if the speed of the packets is too big it thinks you're lagging too bad and dc's you (i don't remember who said this though, it wasn't me so dont ask me to explain).

as for the grammar, i'm sorry not everyone can measure up to your grammar skills. If it's somewhat legible (and doesn't look like gibberish), that's good enough for me.
Old 06/18/2005, 21:47   #5

Yea, I read the same post, but I had it set way below the point he said it D/C at.
BTW I don't expect people to measure up to my grammar, but I do expect them to use at least somewhat decent grammar, not gibberish. Some of the posts arent even legible.
Old 06/19/2005, 02:37   #6

wen u use those programs the packets sending to server are too fast so wen it reaches the server the server will think that ure "laggin" therefore sending sumthing to dc u =( but some other games ( very lil games ) the server wont check
Old 06/19/2005, 05:22   #7

ahhhh ok
Old 06/19/2005, 05:56   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally posted by seraphicz@Jun 19 2005, 02:37
wen u use those programs the packets sending to server are too fast so wen it reaches the server the server will think that ure "laggin" therefore sending sumthing to dc u =( but some other games ( very lil games ) the server wont check
true, some games, like ummm hostile space I think works with speed hack, I know I did it and it worked perfectly, I flew fast. The server actually, checks where you are, and calculates the next possible moves, and how at the rate you will reach then, if there is an error, and you go too fast, the server ofcourse thinks ure lagging, and also the packets overflow the server, so thats the second thing.