Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mouse Keys in CO

Discussion on Mouse Keys in CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey all, I recently made a water tao, and I want to level up all my skills, like meditation/accuracy/stigma and all that **** So bascially I wanted to make a macro that does it all for me...However my computers a pile a **** and struggles to run through my macro. If anyone has a program that does macros and uses little hardware resorses please tell me about it. But as I couldnt find one I decided to make my own little program in VB (Woot for VB!) basically it will just "Sendkeys" to the active window,

Every 11 seconds presses a desired hotkey (Sit)
After that presses desired hotkey (Meditation)
Does this a desired amount of times

Then using mousekeys presses "-" (Which is right click) ever 2 seconds whie the mouse is held over your character.

So it will loop over and over meditation to get mana, and waste it away with a set spell. So training two skills at once.

The only problem is that for some reason the "-" does seem to work with right clicking on the screen with mouse keys. So I was wondering if its just my computer or wether this is just somithing TQ did...so can someone please try it out

I might just find an API call to simulate mouse events...anyway any help will be apreciated and when its done Ill be sure to release it with credits to whoever helped...
Old 06/15/2005, 15:42   #2

try my 8 bots in 1?
Old 06/15/2005, 15:51   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
lol 12 posts, -2 karma alredy
Old 06/15/2005, 15:57   #4

i want try ur bot, anhang. i want try ur bot.
Old 06/15/2005, 16:46   #5

Yes I tryed you 8 in 1 but my comps **** and its too slow

The reson I have -2 karma is becuase of 2 stupid reasons

1> For having netbux in my sig? big deal?
2> someone claiming I took credit for someones work...which has yet to be proven...

So can someone tell me if mousekeys works

Ive just finished making the "beta" version so to speak

ill update in about 10 mins
Old 06/15/2005, 17:06   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by Hojo@Jun 15 2005, 23:46
Yes I tryed you 8 in 1 but my comps **** and its too slow

The reson I have -2 karma is becuase of 2 stupid reasons

1> For having netbux in my sig? big deal?
2> someone claiming I took credit for someones work...which has yet to be proven...

So can someone tell me if mousekeys works

Ive just finished making the "beta" version so to speak

ill update in about 10 mins
so bad they r but i believe u =) see my karma stats all down for spamming hahaha
Old 06/15/2005, 17:35   #7

Ok, Ive tested it and it works like a charm, didnt use mouse keys, just an API call, Right now its made to my specifications (like hotkeys and stuff) so ill make a new thread tomorrow and post the "User customizable" version

So if your like me and have acrappy PC that cant run a macro program or something, or you just want something to train stigma or whatever get this sa it works well...

anyways im gona go now it 1am and I have school tomorrow

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Vb = teh pwn' border='0' alt='Vb = teh pwn' />
Closed Thread