Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Start.dat login screen, actionscript help required.

Discussion on Start.dat login screen, actionscript help required. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Start.dat login screen, actionscript help required.

Hello, I've been editing my start.dat for a while now. Learning EVERYTHING from scratch, literally gone insane a few times.

And as a result i'm left with this. I removed save button because I broke it, so...

Basically, I've probably broken a thing or two that I don't really know how to fix, and I'd appreciate help solving it.

Loads random letter on start screen, says *undefined if you enter without typing password etc.

other than that I got it all working, and using flash 8, actionscript 8.

My flash file is most likely a mess from saving/extracting a lot of times, is there any way or anyone who could help?

Server was off btw, donno why I tried log.

I decompiled the latest start.dat from official CO.

What kind of help do I expect, information or perhaps someone helping me on teamview, or I'll send you a start.dat which contains the problem I wish fixed.
Old 06/26/2015, 17:57   #2

set your publish settings to actionscript 7 within flash, will fix the "Undefined" text within the username tab.

wich decompiler did you used btw? make sure you set your settings right while decompiling.
Old 06/30/2015, 19:59   #3

anyone but this guy.. lol

Tags
login screen, start.dat, swf edit