Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Newbies Arrive!

Discussion on Newbies Arrive! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/23/2005, 09:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally posted by DeathWalker@May 23 2005, 03:01
ok.Heres one idea.Juz add some keylogger to the hack you release. And we all know about it, and dont download it.Those noobs who come, tried it and d/led it, lets just say we will have some fun with their accounts yeah? Not our fault, their own fault for downloadin the keylogger >=D

Annnd I will remove all posts my noobs asap.
lmao, however people would not trust me then, so i dont think i can do that, i think we just have to add account protection into the furture program releases, i can make a add on for those delphi developers then they just add to there program so then it will be standard and connect to 1 server, so you dont need to host deferent servers for different programs.

just an idea
Old 05/24/2005, 03:46   #17

I would really like to contribute to this forum. I just don't have anything to contribute. Being a noob sucks.
Old 05/24/2005, 06:15   #18

oo thats a good idea, i'll add keyloggers to my bot right now! those that want the clean version just pm me hehe
Old 05/24/2005, 14:07   #19

...4fget the keylogger idea. just a protection will do nicely
Old 05/24/2005, 18:19   #20

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatehaker@May 22 2005, 20:02
lol, the thing is Lowfyr if u release a program for those who contribute to it, then these "noobs" come along and take it and show the world, everyone gets a hand on it, wen they do nothing special and then they abuse the program!
yes your right, but we must life with that because theres no good option
to protect our work from the leechers

adding malicious code? haha you are kidding, aren't you?

let me explain, with every 100 newbs comes perhaps 1 pro, if we shutdown
our advertisements we will lose potential ppl

I don't care if leechers abuse my lowlvl-programms, all the good things
made by me will be posted in lvl2, if you are active and
contribute much, you'll be lvl2 (yeah its easy if you want)

Where did you hear about elitepvpers.com ultimatehacker? google? official
boards? ;p

there was a german discussion about the same thing months ago, I have
created lvl2 for the germans pros, lvl2.int will follow, thats enough

btw. newbies = good ones, leechers = bad ones
Old 05/24/2005, 18:58   #21

lol i was kidding... but if i know how to use netsocs i would have added a password to it
Old 05/24/2005, 20:21   #22

I don't think that the real noobs are your problem. More difficult are pp with semiknowlege who think of themself that they are big hackers or want to be big hackers. In the End all they can do is using scripts from other ppl or maybe edit them a little bit. I use to call this group "Scripkiddies". Ususally there are the guys running around and posting everywhere with the words "I found a bug..." "I made a bot..." and stuff like that. Some of them even edit their name in e.g. your programs to make everyone think it's their proggy.
Till now i don't really now something effectiv gainst these wannabes, maybe you Level 2 is a step in the right direction. But i don't think it'll keep all of them out. Especially if they're going to post stuff they've stolen and copy&paste texts of pros. The typical behavior of scriptkiddis.

Anyway, good luck in fighting them.

ps:*looking to the left of my own post...* :wow: aaaaaah, i'm a newbie
Old 05/25/2005, 09:11   #23

Lowfyr, you know me, i would never but malicious code into my programs, cus then people would not trust me, and thats not the way to go about programming
Old 05/25/2005, 09:41   #24

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn@May 24 2005, 20:21
I don't think that the real noobs are your problem. More difficult are pp with semiknowlege who think of themself that they are big hackers or want to be big hackers. In the End all they can do is using scripts from other ppl or maybe edit them a little bit. I use to call this group "Scripkiddies". Ususally there are the guys running around and posting everywhere with the words "I found a bug..." "I made a bot..." and stuff like that. Some of them even edit their name in e.g. your programs to make everyone think it's their proggy.
Till now i don't really now something effectiv gainst these wannabes, maybe you Level 2 is a step in the right direction. But i don't think it'll keep all of them out. Especially if they're going to post stuff they've stolen and copy&paste texts of pros. The typical behavior of scriptkiddis.

Anyway, good luck in fighting them.
yes, thats a problem too, thx

Quote:
ps:*looking to the left of my own post...* :wow: aaaaaah, i'm a newbie
AWwwwwWWW :O

Quote:
Lowfyr, you know me, i would never but malicious code into my programs, cus then people would not trust me, and thats not the way to go about programming
sure ^^
I create hacks to improve my coding skills and to battle the developers, I don't create anything for the ppl if I don't like it, because its a hobby, not a job
Old 05/25/2005, 11:16   #25

Quote:
Originally posted by Lowfyr@May 25 2005, 09:41
sure ^^
I create hacks to improve my coding skills and to battle the developers, I don't create anything for the ppl if I don't like it, because its a hobby, not a job
lol, i dont know. i love programming, but so far i have found out, i suck at it,lol
Old 05/25/2005, 16:34   #26

where u ppl learn programming?..all by urself?..vb and all those stuff which one is better? i wana learn too but keyloggers can steal pw gms are looking here always now coz of akira so everything will be going down the drain
Old 05/25/2005, 16:50   #27

o great, all we need, superb a nice challenge to stay 1 step ahead of them
Old 05/25/2005, 16:52   #28

what u mean by 'them'?
Old 05/25/2005, 17:23   #29

i think "them" are the GM. if co gms are looking here it's kinda race between the "hackers" here to find new bugs and hack and the gw to fix them ^^
Old 05/25/2005, 19:21   #30

WOOOT POWER TO THE NOOBS

me=huge noob