Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ask about ping ?

Discussion on ask about ping ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile ask about ping ?

my friend life in Egypt like me but he have ping 25:60
and that is very hard to any one in Egypt if he have this ping in best internet connection
,i need to know what programs he used to have that ping
Old 05/03/2015, 10:12   #2

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 130/0/0
vpn programs for this region. google.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2015, 12:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
One does not simply download better ping.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTFast Ping Reducer - Get 1-10 Ping! [With Crack Tutorial]
02/08/2015 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 0 Replies
http://www.newventuresbc.com/blog/wp-content/uploa ds/2014/08/WTFastLogoOnWhiteBG.png Hello! I use this Tool now for a very long time to get an Ping advantage for A.V.A. (also other games) It is easy to use, just be sure you connect to a good EU/US Server! If you dont want to buy Premium features and your Free Trial has expired,
LoL Ping Checker - check your ping before you go in-game!
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
LoL Ping Checker (LPC) is a graphical tool to show your ping delay in separate window. Many guys are still using the "cmd" as ping tool with "ping google.de -t". Completly nothing is wrong with this. But here is just another and IMHO better way to do this. So here you get something that is much smarter and really easy-to-use. The following picture shows the program with some of the settings that are available. You can customize nearly every setting of this tool. Play around and have fun! ...
Ping Muito Alto[Very High Ping]
11/03/2011 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
Portugues: Gente o Meu PWBR Esta Com o Ping Muito Alto e Muita Lag Como Diminuo Isso English: My PWBR People With This Very High Ping Lag and How Much diminish that
[S] COD5 Server ohne Ping beschränkung / möglichst gute Server-Ping
09/24/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey, wie der Titel schon sagt, suche ich nen COD5 WaW Server, ohne Lags(egal ob gecrackt oder nicht, will nur zocken) Es gibt nur zur zeit keine gescheiten Server für COD5 mehr! Ich komme auch auf manche nicht, weil ich keine lust habe 2,5GB Patches runter zu laden! Also bitte gebt mir ne Server IP oder nen Namen!