Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

In regards to the Lottery I am looking for a Programmer

Discussion on In regards to the Lottery I am looking for a Programmer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
In regards to the Lottery I am looking for a Programmer

Ok so heres the deal. Im not an idiot, I've played since December 2004. I used to make sockets daily in twin city, and I can still make them on average once a month now. I have made 1 double socket item in the last 4 months. And the "old" method still works. Thats all fine and dandy. I have to get this out of the way so ****** dont write me off as some attention seeking *****.

On to my question. I am looking for a programmer, to help me, to write a program.
This is what I need,

a) a program that records specific changes on the screen (this is in regards to the flashes lotto boxes give off when they are clicked)

b) the same program to keep track of how many boxes have been clicked.

c) the same program to record from the System Chat, the larger prizes that are won.

d) Ideally this can work in the background, but I can deal with it if it does not.

Maybe your figuring out what I'm looking for. A friend of mine is convinced that the Conquer Lotto pays out after a specific amount of cp has been spent. He estimated 50 dragon ***** worth or 10,750cp. I think its worth investigating.

Additionally another friend thinks the way the lottery works is similar items are grouped near each other, and they flow in a direction, just as a previous posted in this forum suggested, (he said its boxes 1-20 and to pick random numbers, he also stated the boxes start top left at 1, and end bottom right at 20)

I tested that theory with 1080 cp and every time I landed a ref gem or exp ball or better, I picked boxes to the right or left or the same again. So in 4 full runs I came out with about 4 xp *****, and 8 ref gems, 2 +3 steed packs, few +1 bags, and the rest garbage. Nothing spectacular, but If I won something and it printed I usually got 2-3 more on screen printings in that batch.

My msn is , I check the forums 2-4 times a week, so be sure to message me if you think you can help.
Old 11/03/2009, 21:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrringo View Post
Ok so heres the deal. Im not an idiot, I've played since December 2004. I used to make sockets daily in twin city, and I can still make them on average once a month now. I have made 1 double socket item in the last 4 months. And the "old" method still works. Thats all fine and dandy. I have to get this out of the way so pricks dont write me off as some attention seeking whore.

On to my question. I am looking for a programmer, to help me, to write a program.
This is what I need,

a) a program that records specific changes on the screen (this is in regards to the flashes lotto boxes give off when they are clicked)

b) the same program to keep track of how many boxes have been clicked.

c) the same program to record from the System Chat, the larger prizes that are won.

d) Ideally this can work in the background, but I can deal with it if it does not.

Maybe your figuring out what I'm looking for. A friend of mine is convinced that the Conquer Lotto pays out after a specific amount of cp has been spent. He estimated 50 dragon balls worth or 10,750cp. I think its worth investigating.

Additionally another friend thinks the way the lottery works is similar items are grouped near each other, and they flow in a direction, just as a previous posted in this forum suggested, (he said its boxes 1-20 and to pick random numbers, he also stated the boxes start top left at 1, and end bottom right at 20)

I tested that theory with 1080 cp and every time I landed a ref gem or exp ball or better, I picked boxes to the right or left or the same again. So in 4 full runs I came out with about 4 xp balls, and 8 ref gems, 2 +3 steed packs, few +1 bags, and the rest garbage. Nothing spectacular, but If I won something and it printed I usually got 2-3 more on screen printings in that batch.

My msn is , I check the forums 2-4 times a week, so be sure to message me if you think you can help.

8=====D
Old 11/04/2009, 14:03   #3

someones talking about random ..... idk but last time i tryied left---> right .. the 2nd row of boxes and i get only expballs ....
and when i entered and i stayd where you are teleported i opened the inventory and i opened the yelow box under the item list and i got a +8 Ninja vest ,,, ( wort 50dbs )
but you need to much luk to get good items
yesterday i sepnt 810 cps to lotery with 3 acounts and i get only stupid things like ref gems and exp ball , lilies , class 3 money bag ... thats all