Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Dupe

Discussion on Conquer Online Dupe within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/16/2005, 21:44   #16

elite*gold: 0
please someone close this thread
Old 03/16/2005, 22:50   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by inSertCoiN@Mar 16 2005, 15:33
hmmm... heres my gues what should be done by someone whose good with decryption:

1.CO sents package
2.get the package and dont alow it to go to server
3.decrypt/edit the package (for ex.change the amount of mony picked up from 100 to 100.000)
4.encrypt/sent the new package

This is just a gues, i'm not good at this things
let me try to explain

everything, every information, all like how much exp, how much money, what item, and so on.... is on the server

when you log in with your client its like whatching a interactive movie you only see what happens and you can decide what your char should do but "only" something like go there, lott that, kill that... so if you decide that your char should do something you tell the server and the server writes a skript (he calculates the way, calc the dmg you do even calculate if you can go there he makes everything) when the server is ready (he only needs some nano seconds) he sends to your client the calculated movie and while he sends you that you can decide waht to do next and so on thats how you play that game

the cast fly on someone else bug is cause of a server bug. the server don`t checks if the player id the fly is cast on is the caster himself and the only protection against that is the ini file in your conquer client folder cause every thing that the server has to calculate and to check needs time and when some hundred players play the server has alot to do so they try to reduce the amount the server has to do and maybe they never thought someone would change that to cast fly on someone else

so if you want to find an exploit you have to find something the developers never thought of and let the check at the client

there are some other exploits posible so have alot fun search for them

hope that helps to answer all or most of your questions about server / client cases
Old 03/17/2005, 11:11   #18

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
lol wenn das mit dem resenden funzen würde wär ich schon bei der anfangszeit reich gewesen, is bullshit
Old 03/17/2005, 14:47   #19

one small correction, thats wrong: "he calculates the way"

the client do it the server just save your new positions and make some possibility checks
Old 03/17/2005, 20:45   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by coder62@Mar 17 2005, 14:47
one small correction, thats wrong: "he calculates the way"

the client do it the server just save your new positions and make some possibility checks
ok you are right
the client goes there step by step and tells the server only that he wants to go to the next field and the server checks if it`s possible

so thx for the correction
Old 03/21/2005, 00:00   #21

I heard long time ago, when you upgrade in TC, the function that check if you put a db there or not is done client side. So ppl modified the file to use mets instead of db. But TQ fixed that already.

I also heard that your damage is calculated client side, and I have seen a screenshot of somebody doing damage that's like 20 digits long.
Old 03/21/2005, 01:51   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimaxyj@Mar 21 2005, 00:00
I heard long time ago, when you upgrade in TC, the function that check if you put a db there or not is done client side. So ppl modified the file to use mets instead of db. But TQ fixed that already.

I also heard that your damage is calculated client side, and I have seen a screenshot of somebody doing damage that's like 20 digits long.

read my post
Old 03/21/2005, 02:19   #23

Top one yes buttom one no
Old 04/10/2005, 22:05   #24

Agreed with the above poster, THERE ARE NO SUCH HACKS. On almost any game that is online or protected/ecrypted in any way. There are glitches to be found, but no packet sending or anything like that will ever work.

These 3 were the giveaway:
C) Duplicate EXP
D) Infinte Spam in market
E) Duplicate mining speed

He is talking out of his ***, so this is closed ::
Old 04/11/2005, 13:55   #25

on my server, there was a guild, snugle bunnies (or somehow), those mambers used BUG, to make sockets to non-weapon items. ANd 99% of those guild mambers have been banned. This story is truth.
Old 04/11/2005, 15:24   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by kolna2@Apr 11 2005, 13:55
on my server, there was a guild, snugle bunnies (or somehow), those mambers used BUG, to make sockets to non-weapon items. ANd 99% of those guild mambers have been banned. This story is truth.
there was a bug that let you make sockets with mets don`t know if it is true but i heared something like that and that would explain it
Old 04/11/2005, 15:31   #27

elite*gold: 312
bigassmuffin should b e called bigassliar all of his posts in gzp are all BS. Dont believe anyhing he says
Old 04/11/2005, 15:43   #28

actually u can still make sockets with mets, but its like 100-200 mets on 1 socket
Old 04/11/2005, 18:54   #29

lmao this doesnt work if u read the forum more on gzp and see all his other bullshit posts u wouldnt have posted this
Old 04/11/2005, 19:08   #30

o ye stfu kolna2 dissin my guild ther is no bug we get sockets from things called METS in twin and we havnt lost 99% members... more like 0%
Closed Thread