Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

have some questions plz answer !

Discussion on have some questions plz answer ! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
have some questions plz answer !

hello guys

I want to ask some questions which no-one can answer it

only PVPers do

ok :

1- how much time does that take

" makeing Item from Normal to R or from R to U or from U to E or from E to Super when the Dura is 0 " ?

a: must I set in somewhere no-one can come to set with me in the lucky , I mean must I use lucky time in the House ?

b : is it right ? I mean I can be rich from this things

c: if I haven't 2nd Rb char can I set in somebody's lucky when any one can come to set with us ?

d : can I use it for Free Things ?

Note : plz when u answer the question number 1 tell me how much time in conquer or the real life

2- what is the Fastest way to plvl nenjas from lvl 117 to 130 ? "" for the poor people ""

3- what is the best RB for nenja ?

4- is it bad if I got rb in lvl 120?

5- what is the richest place in conquer when I can get some money or good items ?

6- what is the fastest way to plvl nenja's toxic fog " without useing hacks "

7- this is not question lol " who is playing on server Saturn " ?

I have alot of Questions else but I need answers of these

Thx
Old 10/24/2009, 05:12   #2

1- how much time does that take

" makeing Item from Normal to R or from R to U or from U to E or from E to Super when the Dura is 0 " ?
--- it all depends on your luck, it could happen every time or never, its not a set thing

a: must I set in somewhere no-one can come to set with me in the lucky , I mean must I use lucky time in the House ?
--- you can get your luckytime from anywhere you like

b : is it right ? I mean I can be rich from this things
--- it can work, ive done it before it just takes wayy too long and is very unreliable

c: if I haven't 2nd Rb char can I set in somebody's lucky when any one can come to set with us ?
--- yes any luck from anywhere anyone

d : can I use it for Free Things ?
--- havnt tried it on free things i dont see why not, u just wont be avble to trade them

--------time all depends on max dura of the item and your luck

Note : plz when u answer the question number 1 tell me how much time in conquer or the real life

2- what is the Fastest way to plvl nenjas from lvl 117 to 130 ? "" for the poor people ""
--- fastest way to lvl ninja is 123ish in lab for and then frozen grotto after that.

3- what is the best RB for nenja ?
---- pure ninja if your lookin at 2nd rb

4- is it bad if I got rb in lvl 120?
---- its not bad you just wont get all the hp youll need as you get stronger, and that can be very annoying at times and frustrating. my recomendation is if its not 130 its not worth it

5- what is the richest place in conquer when I can get some money or good items ?
---- hunting is never easy especially with **** drops now days, best play to get dbs is tq

6- what is the fastest way to plvl nenja's toxic fog " without useing hacks "
--- without using hacks? uh, just fog whenever you get the chance, using smgs helps they only work with 100% so u need to go up by 100s to get a result

7- this is not question lol " who is playing on server Saturn " ?
--- noone it sucks

I have alot of Questions else but I need answers of these

---post em up
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2009, 14:28   #3

Thanks for ur Helping

I'm gonna post my other questions soon

thx again