Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help in Account information !

Discussion on Help in Account information ! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help in Account information !

Hi Guys hoping all in good Health
i wanna know is information like Real name. address. first 5 pass . when account create is useful or no and if it's useful how can i get them . my account created like 6 years or more so i forgot them and there was partner with sooooo if i have all security information and don't have the first information real name adress.. ects if i got scammed by my partner can back and change information acc or no
i sent to tq message and the replay was it's for verification only so can any one explain verification like what !
Old 07/26/2014, 02:22   #2

TQ wants the information to verify that you are the real owner of that account.
No information or no verification? **** out of luck.
Old 07/26/2014, 10:17   #3

i made my account for 6 years so i forgot my verification but there's security information and tq reply was can't send this information to the players so if i have security information and partner have verification and security information he can scam me and change all information ... Thanks
Old 07/26/2014, 15:58   #4

I understand your issue however there is really nobody here who can help you.
This is between you and TQ.
Old 07/28/2014, 01:39   #5

oky thanks brother
Old 08/03/2014, 06:01   #6

if u have TQ cards and have SN cards maybe they can help u and try to sent oldest pic and they always help the guy have much info that's all
Old 08/29/2014, 09:44   #7

Contact the service team. Email them or submit the Account Issue on the Customer Support Center.