Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game's dead? Any populated server left?

Discussion on Game's dead? Any populated server left? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game's dead? Any populated server left?

Hey guys so I haven't been playing CO for a couple years now.. It just got worse and worse each time I came back and not surprisingly it got worse this time as well.

I came back about a week ago and started in ShadowClone server but I got completely bored because of lack of action.. There's practically nobody playing so I'm thinking of playing elsewhere for the time being.. I've tried going to Dragon server, figured it'd be most populated since it's the oldest.. I was rather wrong. I went to market and it had 12 vendors.. Twin city about 6 people.. Other cities were dead empty. I tried a couple more.. And I had similar luck. It seems to me that TQ really ****** it up this time. It was such a good game back in the day..

Anyway I still would like to give it a go, so if any of you know a server that's quite populated and has any action it in please leave a comment with the name of server. Thanks.
Old 06/28/2014, 03:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niex View Post
Hey guys so I haven't been playing CO for a couple years now.. It just got worse and worse each time I came back and not surprisingly it got worse this time as well.

I came back about a week ago and started in ShadowClone server but I got completely bored because of lack of action.. There's practically nobody playing so I'm thinking of playing elsewhere for the time being.. I've tried going to Dragon server, figured it'd be most populated since it's the oldest.. I was rather wrong. I went to market and it had 12 vendors.. Twin city about 6 people.. Other cities were dead empty. I tried a couple more.. And I had similar luck. It seems to me that TQ really ****** it up this time. It was such a good game back in the day..

Anyway I still would like to give it a go, so if any of you know a server that's quite populated and has any action it in please leave a comment with the name of server. Thanks.
Dragon is dead? lol i play there... Its full of Kylin ppls now.. they transfered 2 guilds to it...
its been a total war...
The new King has 55k HP, 40k Attack, 218% Crit and 203% Immunity due to the new p7s
he is enemied to every Dragon guild cuz he went there to the fight o.O
Im pretty sure it isnt dead
Old 07/09/2014, 04:28   #3

Im in nature/thunder... still the same as 2 years ago... its a lot of people playing
Old 07/14/2014, 17:21   #4

Pishu_EU/Storm . Full of people.