Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REAL Classic conquer?

Discussion on REAL Classic conquer? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/06/2014, 06:35   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah View Post
DB are not op you make your gear super then what? what was op is unlimited mets so we the player base asked for them to be removed and they where.
What is and should be hard is finding +1 items and getting sockets. i have played there for months and have reborn 30+ chars and have one 2 socket item to show for it.
The server has some of the best Gms around that are very helpfull and when the new source is finished i expect it to be one of if not the best original conquer server out there
lol.
Thanks
3 Users