Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online Bug Cuz Of Item Editor

Discussion on Conquer Online Bug Cuz Of Item Editor within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Conquer Online Bug Cuz Of Item Editor

After using a item editor my items disappeared. But the Effects of items is still there. Also the Scrolls,armors,weapons,ring, etc. in NCP'S EX:Storekeeper Disappeared. Can someone know how to fix this? Help me pls. Look at the pics for moreinfo. /
Download The pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2488462.jpg (432.2 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 2497785.jpg (459.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 2500907.jpg (463.6 KB, 22 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Beta] Conquer Online DMap Editor
03/05/2015 - CO2 Programming - 142 Replies
Conquer Online DMap Editor - Closed Beta http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9918/vpeg.png As many of you are aware i have been developing a DMap Editor for the public. Right now i need people to test it before release. However there will only be a few selected people to become beta testers. If you are interested please leave a comment below. Kind Regards
Conquer Online Item Notifier
10/18/2013 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 27 Replies
Target patch: 5788+ (EN client) In-game client/GM messages will be appear when selected items are detected, including the coordinates. The slider determines how often messages are repeated (per unique item on the ground). Notifyable items: +Items Meteors
MU online Item Editor and CharBlast
04/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
please make a tutorial and download link please .. thanks!!!;)
COPAC - Conquer Online Packet Logger / Editor
02/24/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 362 Replies
I finally overcame my addiction to Conquer Online and finished this tool. It lets you log outgoing packets, edit and send them. To avoid any misunderstanding, it encrypts the packets for you in an indirect way. Usage: Start Conquer Online, run the COPACldr.exe from anywhere, but remember the COPACdll.dll file must be in the same directory as COPACldr.exe. Now log in or move a bit with your character so that it captures 1 packet and can get the send class. You are now able to send or log...