Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search Itemtype and Multiclient

Discussion on Search Itemtype and Multiclient within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search Itemtype and Multiclient

Hi i have the Problem i cant find any Itemtype or Multiclient any 1 can help me plz?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MultiClient & HomePage remover & ItemType
07/26/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 19 Replies
Hello ... Here are MultiClient and homepage remover : extract the file SH-MultiClient in conquer folder and the itemtype : extraxt the file SH-ItemType in Conquer 2.0\ini Dont Forget Press On Thanks Dont Download SH-MultiClient 5035+.rar Download SH-MultiClient in the first reply
Patch 5023 Multiclient & ItemType
05/15/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Ok guys, I am at work ain't got the itemtype on my extern hard disk I will upload the multi client already I used it my comp opened 7 clients, dunno if I can open more. it's named for 5022 but I have 2 differents one did work on both one only works on 5022 not on 5023 this is the good one Item type following today
MultiClient and ItemType for Patch 5022
04/30/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 27 Replies
The ItemType Download itemtype.dat The MultiClient Download Conquer.exe I only want to help enjoy the new patch xD