Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perhaps a Daft Question about Support Files...

Discussion on Perhaps a Daft Question about Support Files... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perhaps a Daft Question about Support Files...

I recently re-installed CO2 on my new desktop. But on running the game I get an error message along the lines of "There may be an issue with your Direct3D". I've re-installed the graphics driver and software, also updated every driver on the machine and yet the same message is displayed. Any Ideas on why? (I also have DirectX 10 installed)

Maybe I'm missing some supporting software/frameworks? All I have is the .NET v3.5

Thanks
Old 08/28/2009, 05:25   #2

I have had this problem 1 year ago.I remember I have downloaded the graphic driver for windows vista (my current operating system) and it works untill now
*Conquer 2.0 don't need .NET
Old 08/28/2009, 10:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido2008 View Post
I have had this problem 1 year ago.I remember I have downloaded the graphic driver for windows vista (my current operating system) and it works untill now
*Conquer 2.0 don't need .NET
Got it all sorted now, the graphics controller was just the wrong one :-P Knew it would be an easy answer lol

#Request Close