Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

anybody giving exemption token away?

Discussion on anybody giving exemption token away? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
anybody giving exemption token away?

hey guys im ****** off cus the 2nd reborn quest sux and i really wanna be 2nd reborned so if u got a exemption token can you give it to me for free please? thanks im on (gem world - emerald)
Old 08/21/2009, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try here:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Giving your best ?!??!
05/21/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
LOL @ Farmer who's trying to reset my pw on mail...hahahah lol,give your best pow!
Exemption Token seller
05/18/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay i want to create a Exemption Token seller but ive got somewhere with coding him.. but im not sure what to put next case 30161: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello, I can sell you a Exemption Token for a small price of 2000 CPs, do you want one?")); ...
Giving Away
05/14/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 6 Replies
1St thing its im giving away a GL1 Wu-Tang Warrior free with some money,perm Im deco,who want pm me asap, 2nd thing its that i SELL a H6 Hd Nuker wtith 600 set , lm+7 4sloetd bracers, lots of decos,roars,all the epis possible :handsdown: full pvp build, Selfish Fiend Bk title pm me asap here and flame around :):rtfm:
Giving away
06/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 36 Replies
Giving away a lvl 76 blader on sjsro, full farmed n shit, has 25m, a set, 76 blade with 10c, nick is Banko So if u need it write me a reason why u should get it and ill pick someone if theres going to be more than 1 person lol
Turn T5 token into T6 token
05/11/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
The other day I got the T5 gloves token off Leo in SSC. I already had my T5 gloves so I got it with the intention of turning it into the PVP gear vendor at Quel'Danas for the S2 Merciless Gladiator Gloves. After doing so I realized that I already had the S3 Vengeful Gladiator Gloves. One thing to note is that turning in either a T5 token or a T6 token still gives you the S2 gear. Therefore, since T5 and T6 can be turned into S2 gear, I got the S2 gloves. I then put in a ticket claiming...