Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opening ports for Official CO

Discussion on Opening ports for Official CO within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Opening ports for Official CO

Been wondering if they changed the ports, and I'd like to know the current ports that I should forward.

If possible.. could you tell me the start and end port.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 09/27/2013, 21:15   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
You don't need to forward any ports to connect to an internet service. Outbound connection attempts will be successful under common cases like that. You mostly only need to forward ports if you're hosting an internet service (like a Conquer Online private server).

« POker Hack | Hmm.. »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official-Opening] Rappelz Ion Server 8.1/8.2
09/29/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 75 Replies
~ Nulled ~ Server Off.
~~ Official opening of pserver season ~~
07/18/2012 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
I hereby officially anounce the opening of the pserver season! the event will continue as follows: -Files get leaked (check) -First person asks question about it (check) -Somebody manages to get it running -Somebody creates a guide -OVER 9000~~ new pservers (all crappy) will pop-up ?????
[SwordOnline] Official server opening! Better then ever!
04/30/2011 - Kal Online - 70 Replies
Hello KalOnline fans! I would like to tell you about the opening your favourite KalOnline private server, SwordOnline. Official server opening: 29th April 2011, 20:00 GTM+1 SwordOnline - Home *Why SwordOnline?
Help Opening Ports
08/20/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
The following port numbers are giving my friend trouble : 1072, 1056, 1060, 30810, 30800. He says he has them port forwarded and allowed through firewalls, but they are still "closed". Advice? Help? Thank you.
AVA Official Grand Opening Public ver 6 (07/25/2010)
07/28/2010 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 3 Replies
I DID NOT MAKE THESE HACKS AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THEM! Hack's include * Chams * Custom Crosshairs * No Recoil * No Spread * Name ESP