Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TQ changed Multiclient technices

Discussion on TQ changed Multiclient technices within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wrong Idea I got the new Mlticlient
Old 07/18/2009, 18:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How much would you say has changed?
09/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Heya all, I left Conquer Online about half a year ago, and I was wondering - How much has changed since then? Or better yet, all this change I have heard of, is it better now than it was? Or worse? I am going to be rejoining the Conquer community, and rejoining the ePvP community. I had a different account, but I feel like starting new today. So, Hi to everyone, and thanks for your responses.
Summons changed 1-3,Potions changed 4-9
06/28/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
hello ever tired of pressing multiple keys to summon cell and sick of it? now here`s the all in one solution. Go to =C:\Program Files\Softnyx\Rakion\ControlsSV and replace the file. the original one is the change back if u dont like it. thanks will be apprreciated.:)
Something Changed...
04/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 163 Replies
Earlier today we were running a group on IG 1.94, but we took a break. When we came back it would not verify. Something must have been changed. If anyone knows what I need to change, let me know. I didn't do anything but check my email, so there's no way anything could have changed on my end. Thanks in advance! -Pro