Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Rare Steed/Mount breeding

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
if anyone finds out how to make the spitfire or frostbite horse can you plz message me....thanks in advance^_^

Old   #32

Received Thanks: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJGrande View Post
if anyone finds out how to make the spitfire or frostbite horse can you plz message me....thanks in advance^_^
The way TQ designed the algorithm will ensure that you never get the rare breeds. It would take thousands and thousands of horses to get the rare breeds. It's just another way for them to make money - by selling the horses for something like the price of +8 equipment.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
The way TQ designed the algorithm will ensure that you never get the rare breeds. It would take thousands and thousands of horses to get the rare breeds. It's just another way for them to make money - by selling the horses for something like the price of +8 equipment.
The only rare steed people can make is the frostbite but its a very very long forumula

The others can be won from Lotto (+6 Random Steed Pack) or elite pk xD or just 10k cps from shopping mall but like you said Its a very very low possibility that someone has the formula for the rest of the steeds xD
Old   #34

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for somebody who, for one reason or another, can actually give me a confirmed formula to calculate the composition result. Once I have that, it's possible - easy even - to calculate the shortest composition path for ANY mount there is - if it can be composed at all.

With the known formula, for example, getting Frostbite or Zebra is possible, the other rares arent. The reason:

Quote:
floor(0,9*X)+floor(0,1*Y)=Z
X=Color of Main Steed
Y= Color of Minor Steed
Z=Color of New steed
This means that the sum of values of the NEW steed cannot ever exceed the higher sum of values of the older steeds. All three base mounts have one value at 255, one at 150 and one at 0 for a sum of 405 Points. Here's the catch:
Quote:
Maroon Steed = White Steed = Black Steed = 255+150+0=405

Spitfire: 187+135+201=523
Frostbite: 62+63+184=309
Blazehoof: 148+156+137=441
Spotted Steed: 147+134+122=403
Zebra: 142+39+46=227
Each use of floor means a loss of 0 - 0.9 points, since there are 6 values (3 per mount) that means a total of 0 - 5.6 points lost per composition. This leads to one of two possibilities:
1. The formula is wrong or
2. Not every mount is composable from the base mounts.

A confirmation of the mentioned formula leads to the second possibility. One way or another, I would like to know the correct formula (this one or another, but it needs to actually be tested) so I can at least calculate all composable steeds.

Don't worry, IF somebody gets me the confirmed formula, I will of course share my results. An algorithm to get the shortest breeding paths (optimized as far as I could) is mostly ready and just waiting for the actual calculation.

Old   #35

The Black Market: 9/1/2
i would check the real forums
Old   #36

The Black Market: 3/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythenlord View Post
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for somebody who, for one reason or another, can actually give me a confirmed formula to calculate the composition result. Once I have that, it's possible - easy even - to calculate the shortest composition path for ANY mount there is - if it can be composed at all.

With the known formula, for example, getting Frostbite or Zebra is possible, the other rares arent. The reason:

This means that the sum of values of the NEW steed cannot ever exceed the higher sum of values of the older steeds. All three base mounts have one value at 255, one at 150 and one at 0 for a sum of 405 Points. Here's the catch:

Each use of floor means a loss of 0 - 0.9 points, since there are 6 values (3 per mount) that means a total of 0 - 5.6 points lost per composition. This leads to one of two possibilities:
1. The formula is wrong or
2. Not every mount is composable from the base mounts.

A confirmation of the mentioned formula leads to the second possibility. One way or another, I would like to know the correct formula (this one or another, but it needs to actually be tested) so I can at least calculate all composable steeds.

Don't worry, IF somebody gets me the confirmed formula, I will of course share my results. An algorithm to get the shortest breeding paths (optimized as far as I could) is mostly ready and just waiting for the actual calculation.
Yeah im searching for it too, anyone knows it pm me.
Old   #37

Quote:
Hi everybody,

I'm looking for somebody who, for one reason or another, can actually give me a confirmed formula to calculate the composition result.
Let's call this a PUSH, since this is still current. I already suspect that the 'accepted' calculation is correct, but missing some kind of conditional boost, but I don't have the time to actually confirm this, myself.

Quote:
Each use of floor means a loss of 0 - 0.9 points, since there are 6 values (3 per mount) that means a total of 0 - 5.6 points lost per composition.
It's 5.4, of course. Somebody punch me for being a software developer and missing THAT.
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by royh11 View Post
There is someone posting a frostbite combination on but its a lot !
Why cant i open it?