Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warehouse bypass

Discussion on Warehouse bypass within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warehouse bypass

Is there any warehouse bypass for patch 5139? If there is, please post the link. Thanks in advance.
Old 07/07/2009, 08:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
patched .... server side now
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warehouse password bypass
06/17/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, Iv been trying to find a warehouse password bypass program but not having any luck (yes i tried search :P). So my question is: does somone have one somewhere i can download or can somone create one? I used to use one for a account a friend gave me but i had to re-install my comp at some point and forgot to back-up. Thanks!
Need Warehouse Bypass!!!
06/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Could any1 post a download link for wh bypass plz?:confused:
Warehouse Bypass Idea
04/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well, I was thinking, you need to input ur pass the first time you access your warehouse when logged into a server, and tahts the only time, so if you could send a packet to the server which either made it seem like you never logged out or that you have already input your warehouse pass then you could bypass it entirely. Im pretty sure its serverside, that the server re-cognises when you re-connect that you ahve to input your pass, rather than the client, so, was wondering how easy this would...