Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Chrome why you should not buy.

Discussion on Conquer Chrome why you should not buy. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/05/2013, 13:20   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Huh? I really never heard of that
I had this happen to me on a noob at pheasants lol.
Old 08/06/2013, 05:34   #17

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolastyler View Post
I don't believe anything that pro4never says. He is like a door-to-door salesman.

:P
It's funny how CoG has long been considered a joke amongst the entire top percentile of respected and knowledgeable forum members for ages and the moment they say anything negative about it it's clearly because they are biased.

I do not like CoG, that's my personal skew and I've stated that if it does what you want then that's fine for you... but in my opinion (and that of most people on epvp who have a clue what they are talking about and have been around the section a while) it simply doesn't fit with their needs whatsoever.

Sorry but what exactly am I selling here? I have zero affiliation with chrome, hell I don't even use it but having tested it a number of times throughout the years (with the express purpose of reviewing it and being able to offer better advice on these forums) I've found it the most reliable option. You're more than welcome to disregard that opinion if you see fit.
Old 08/06/2013, 13:47   #18

elite*gold: 0
I don't like CHROME OR Conquer Genius. The bots for this game are taking botting to far. (this is my opinion so don't rage.)

I no you don't have any affiliation with chrome. but you are the first person to reply when someone says anything bad about chrome.

honestly these bots (or more the users that use the bots) are ruining the game.

at one stage you saw more bots on CO than real players.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2013, 16:27   #19

Quote:
I don't like CHROME OR Conquer Genius. The bots for this game are taking botting to far. (this is my opinion so don't rage.)

I no you don't have any affiliation with chrome. but you are the first person to reply when someone says anything bad about chrome.

honestly these bots (or more the users that use the bots) are ruining the game.

at one stage you saw more bots on CO than real players.

Faster the game dies the better imo.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/06/2013, 18:59   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I had this happen to me on a noob at pheasants lol.
Well their anti-bot system is flawed as hell, so you'd probably have got restricted with or without their auto-level system
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2013, 08:21   #21

Maybe if TQ had less issues trying to stop botting they could fix there game.
Old 08/07/2013, 09:37   #22

Quote:
Maybe if TQ had less issues trying to stop botting they could fix there game.
Not a priority for TQ.

If the game is officially shut down there will be an actual private server community again. If that ever happens I will be a very happy man but until then I just spit on conquer's grave and hope it's out of its misery soon.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2013, 11:20   #23

Won't private servers go down if the Original Conquer goes down aswell?

I heard of a game before that got shut down along with all its private servers. People tried to get the company to release the open source so they could re-amp the private servers.

And Like I said before Pro they are basically scamming our money in some sense. All the moderators are directing people to their website telling them to buy without any sort of update on the forum. The last announcement I saw was from 4 months ago.

It was funny you could only see the Status of the bot once you login via Auth server and to do that you needed a valid subscription.
Old 08/07/2013, 13:53   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
All bots are continuing to take on subscriptions despite having problems, CoGenius is the worst at this having abandoned entire features while still taking money and just blaming their users for receiving bans.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2013, 00:23   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
All bots are continuing to take on subscriptions despite having problems, CoGenius is the worst at this having abandoned entire features while still taking money and just blaming their users for receiving bans.
We have been compensating for all this time and are STILL compensating AND if there are any bans, which there aren't then we would announce it and make our users aware. So bite me.

PS. Full release tonight for our cog users .
Old 08/08/2013, 07:54   #26

I used CoGenius for 1 and a half year lol. Dean always compensated. If the updates were not always on time we wouldn't have to be worried about losing days EVER. So my experience with CoGen was good
Old 09/01/2013, 16:15   #27

i need link to download the program chrome
please help me
Old 09/06/2013, 01:12   #28

the official site not working
can any one help me conquerchrome.com
Old 09/06/2013, 05:08   #29

you have to follow their instructions to be able to access it.
Old 09/06/2013, 06:43   #30

chrome bot is DeaD