Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poleaxe and accuracy

Discussion on Poleaxe and accuracy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poleaxe and accuracy

Hello! If im a water tao and i have poleaxe and the accuracy skill, do i need a dex ring? or i can use the atk ring.Thanks
Old 07/06/2013, 08:43   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
poleaxe is a pretty bad weapon unless they finally added an active skill for it.

Spears have better damage and activation rate making dext (stat or ring) pointless and they also have the active skill to hit from ranged.

No reason to use poleaxe in conquer even though I looveeedd my old poleaxe warrior years ago.

Passive skills are fixed % activation regardless of your accuracy or dexterity. As such melee waters should use something with super high activation rate to ensure they hit accurately (aka spears)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> (S) 2 soc +5 poleaxe lvl 85 with 2 rdgs. - - -Blubird
03/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I have a (S) 2 soc +5 poleaxe lvl 85 with 2 rdgs. im looking for a blade the same, or a (S) 2 soc blade worse and some dbs or cash. the blade must be lvl 115 or under. leave a post if interested or whisper Vietory
help me whit poleaxe
03/13/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
Someone can make a poleaxe 115, to vary a little this weapon I want the poleaxe super 115 out of dark blue and the effect is blue Or if you can not make that change colors as backsword 70 super xD
New Poleaxe Mod
02/20/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
ALL FILES REMOVED DUE TO FLAMERS
poleaxe help !!!!!!!!!!!!
12/21/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
Someone can make a poleaxe 115, to vary a little this weapon I want the poleaxe super 115 out of dark blue and the effect is blue Or if you can not make that change colors as backsword 70 super xD
POLEAXE EDIT
10/14/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 0 Replies
im looking for a poleaxe edit for the poleaxes lvl 115-130 having the same bland look to them through all them level is really naff:mad: has anyone got a good edit for it? or can make up ? +k for whoever does