Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacks/Bots for 4267?

Discussion on Hacks/Bots for 4267? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacks/Bots for 4267?

Hey has someone any hacks/bots working with the version 4267?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4267 question
03/11/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
I can`t believe I`m actually asking this, but I have a problem with spawning players. I never had this problem before. I have the spawn packet (1014) structured after Korvacs` wiki, but I can`t seem to spawn anything between my players (screening works as intended, I can chat). Nothing appears, not even shadows, names, nothing at all. I`m setting the 4 item ids to 0 (no equipment implemented yet), guildid to 0 and guildrank to 0 (for the same reason). Could anyone tell me what I`m missing...
4267 itemtype
02/26/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I have a question regarding some of the values in the 4267 itemtype. This is the structure I have for it, but the value after price, and the five values after status are something I don't know. Can anyone give a hand? dword StaticID; char Name; char Class; char Proficiency; char Level; char RequiredGender; word StrengthRequirement;
[4267] Vending Bug.
02/25/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Okay so, I've been working on this 4267 base I picked up on, BUT, I seem to find a small bug to it. Once you click "Ok" on the vending dialog nothing happens. I'm fairly sure(101%) that vending is fully coded inside the source just cant seem to find the problem. here is my StartVending() method: public bool StartVending(uint lParam) { if (m_IsVending) return false; Dictionary<uint, INpc> npcs;
I need 4267 source!!!!please
09/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
some one give me the 4267 source?? thx ....please
[?] 5017 to 4267
02/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I haven't asked a question in a while. I am trying to convert the CharacterInfo packet to work on a 4267. I attempted to convert but I am still failing! So if anyone can help, it will be well appreciated thank you. Here is my attempt below. public static byte CharacterInfo(GameClient Client) { byte Packet = new byte; WriteUInt16((ushort)Packet.Length, Packet, 0); WriteUInt16(1006, Packet, 2); WriteUInt32(Client.Entity.UID,...