Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The server is busy

Discussion on The server is busy within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The server is busy

So for the past 3 days I've been trying to login to ANY server and they all give me the server is busy. Please try again in 20 seconds.

I have tried installing the client on a different pc. Re-downloaded and reinstalled the client and re-patched to no avail.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or does anyone know a solution?

Systems tried:
Windows 7 x64
Windows 8 x64
Old 06/11/2013, 05:27   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Netdragon installed an anti-cheat system with their client for fake logins, and if you don't press the login button, it'll fire it off. Don't use the enter key, use the actual button. If that doesn't work, try again after 10 seconds. It's a client side check.
Old 06/11/2013, 06:08   #3

Thanks but that didn't work.

Looks like my ******* ISP is blocking the connection. I tried tethering to my phone and could connect fine but when I directly connect to my home network it fails.
Old 06/11/2013, 10:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Netdragon installed an anti-cheat system with their client for fake logins, and if you don't press the login button, it'll fire it off. Don't use the enter key, use the actual button. If that doesn't work, try again after 10 seconds. It's a client side check.
Old 06/12/2013, 13:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkblackbelt View Post
Thanks but that didn't work.

Looks like my ******* ISP is blocking the connection. I tried tethering to my phone and could connect fine but when I directly connect to my home network it fails.
Also your IP address/subnet could be firewalled by TQ. I rougly estimate that 25% of available IP addresses are already firewalled on TQ side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Old 06/12/2013, 16:41   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by donn View Post
Somehow I doubt that's your home internet, but I could be wrong
Old 06/12/2013, 22:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Somehow I doubt that's your home internet, but I could be wrong