Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Help with CoEmu source

Discussion on [Request]Help with CoEmu source within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Help with CoEmu source

I'm having some trouble with the coemu source... i did everything that the guides told me to do and i tried and tried... i just have a problem when i try to start the server and an error report pops up and closes the program. i just want some help so if anyone knows what my problem is just let me know and i would appreciate it. =)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] ADD NPC to SOURCE CoEmu
01/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I've looked all over and searched my butt off. How the crap do you add a non-existent NPC to the server? Example; I have no Blacksmith Lee existing in server so i added him via Navicat and then in NPCtalk.cs. Navicat - NPCID = 55122 NPc type = 45199 SubType = 146 Map = 1036 x = 207 y = 213 direction = 0 flag = 2. and case in source is 45199. he shows up but clicking does nothing. i even tried same npc setup with different ID and wouldnt click still? Any and all related info is appreciated.
[REQUEST] CoEmu 5165 Source
11/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, please can someone hand over a 5165 source please, im currently learning c# and would like to add things to different source.. Kindest Regards Phenom
[Request]For CoEmu v2 Source
09/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
CAn someone poste on this topic or create another topic and post the code for nobility for the CoEmu V2 Source it doesn't matter if it's by npc or with the little icon on the left top screen just plsssss postee it a lot of people whant it PLSS:handsdown::handsdown:
[REQUEST] Nobility For Coemu Source
08/08/2009 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
I need to add Nobility to my Coemu Source, if someone could please help me...
[Request]Need help with CoEmu source
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone tell me or gimme any guides how to get server.dat working with hamachi on 5095 patch? Everytime i change to hamachi ip it just says that server.dat broken or smth. my hamachi ip is 5.133.104.45 if anyone knows how to make working one and willing to make Thanks in advance - Laury