Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot?

Discussion on Cogenius ConquerAI or Chromebot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/23/2013, 21:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
@Captivate thanks
Old 04/23/2013, 23:29   #32

Old 04/27/2013, 15:36   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
A clientless system which uses, wait for it, clients.

Brilliant.
All 60 of the chars were clientless and no longer using the clients. They logged in through the clients that's it.
Old 04/27/2013, 15:59   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
All 60 of the chars were clientless and no longer using the clients. They logged in through the clients that's it.
So lets break this down, your implementing a clientless system that requires clients to work. So again, its not really clientless is it. It doesnt work without clients.
Old 04/27/2013, 16:34   #35

Quote:
So lets break this down, your implementing a clientless system that requires clients to work. So again, its not really clientless is it. It doesnt work without clients.
What you are speaking of is called standalone as in not requiring any client to login, what I am speaking of is clientless, as in the end result of the character is that it is botting without a client.
Old 04/27/2013, 16:49   #36

Doesn't really matter what you want to call it, your system requires clients to work making it neither clientless nor standalone, end of story.
Old 04/27/2013, 16:57   #37

Quote:
Doesn't really matter what you want to call it, your system requires clients to work making it neither clientless nor standalone, end of story.
We can agree to disagree, clearly your definition and my definition of client-less is not the same. So if our definitions are not the same then we are speaking of two completely different things and then there really is nothing to discuss.

Whatever you would call is occurring in that screen shot, it is what it is regardless of what it would be called or labeled.

Now we are marketing it as client-less as that is what it is in my book of definitions, don't like it? Sue me.
Old 04/27/2013, 17:04   #38

Indeed, there was nothing to discuss in the first place, I made a simple statement because I found it funny and you decided to escalate it lol...