Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minimize

Discussion on Minimize within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Minimize

hey i cant minimize my conquer due to having a wide screen monitor, and for some reasons the windows keys or task manager wont minimise it! anything i can do so it will stay down?

Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
minimize cpu usage
09/13/2010 - Perfect World - 5 Replies
any tips on how to minimize cpu usage when running 6clients on 1 pc? currently bots or hacks like smurf-it are not working unless you unfreeze all the clients.. but in doing so, it will take too much cpu or video resource so it will slow down your game. im using win7 64bit 4gb DDR2 ram 1GB Nvidia geforce9500gt. :D
how i minimize chat? or other aio?
08/29/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
hey ppl! how i can do to minimize my chat?! for i can use aio's auto pickup lestet update i never can use it.. have an other pachted? ty guys
i need to minimize CO to system try :D
04/18/2009 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
well, it's an idea i need to minimize CO into system try so i can use my pc normally while co is working in back ground, my noob in market main acc in TG or wtf is the use but gonna b useful when CO window isnt there facing me all the time can this be done :confused: am not program and i searched for this but found nothing, but may b some program can shell the program or even suggest a way. thanx in advance
add minimize to m multihack
03/01/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
hey i realise m multihack doesnt have a minimize icon and i find it troublesome cos i alt-tab often! i manage to make one just click the icon beside the close icon on the top right corner of the gui and the thing minimize then double click the icon in system tray to maximize it again! its not something big but it helps! just take the exe from the rar and the thing shld work!
How do I minimize Cabal?
01/01/2007 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
After I log on Cabal, there's no way for me to minimize it *I think I did do it once after hitting the keyboard like crazy** I notice that Cabal is not on the process list so I figure it is running in the background(some rootkit shit). Is there key i can hit to minimize Cabal Client?