Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

know how to change dark wizard to assassin coat??

Discussion on know how to change dark wizard to assassin coat?? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
know how to change dark wizard to assassin coat??

I would love to be able to do this on the client side only pm me if you know how thanks in advance....
Old 03/12/2013, 01:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
dark wizard is a garment , "assassin coat" is a flag

you may replace garment with garment or garment with armor/coat but not with a flag
if you really like the flag then search for some flag you use and change it for assassin flag which i don't think you will have any if you are not assassin

forget about it buddy , else go use comon and send to yourself the flag packet and see if it's going to work out as visual effect for your client

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how do i change dark wiz to assassin coat?
03/11/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
can someone make a simple proggy to make my dark wizard look like an assassin coat on my side not server or anything stupid I just love the look of the assassin coat lol thanks in advance.....
WTS 142 Dark Wizard
02/25/2013 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
lvl 143 dark wizzard +7 130 weapons dn 3 stats vit 130 gear armor helm sloted gloves dn full stash with buffs argates and stuff from boxes opened ALOT of them looking for items / dil reason - bored allready lol add my skype madalin1235 talk about price thank you bump 146 now!
Assassin's Creed Dark Wizard
09/10/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
i tried my best to make it look like assassin creed iam new at editing i want to hear ur suggestions http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2080/assassind .jpg
Advanced Dark Assassin Techniques(PRO)
05/17/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 17 Replies
Advanced Dark Assassin Techniques(PRO) YouTube - Grand Chase Advanced Dark Assassin Techniques Owner's Video Description Some helpful techniques I performed in REAL PVP battles and dungeon runs, I chose not to include Airlock and Invisibility + Grab since there are already a lot of videos and guides about it, I did not include key inputs since it varies greatly depending on positioning and situation. I however included description on what constitutes the technique for a better...
Dark Wizard
03/01/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 13 Replies
Hello. I have never worked with Dark Wizard garment so this is my first. I hope you like it! http://i50.tinypic.com/efifwz.gif