Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vista prob......Cannot install

Discussion on Vista prob......Cannot install within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vista prob......Cannot install

There is a pic of the prob im gettin plz help me out i cant even install it I have Vista Home Premium 32 bit. Plz help and no other setup was on, also a year ago i played the game on this very comp tht time there was no prob.

Plz reply asap.
Old 05/05/2009, 15:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Not Co Related.
#Closed
Old 05/05/2009, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Re-opened this thread to let the discussion going and hoping to find a solution to this problem.
Well actually to **** off kinshi but that's just something extra
Old 05/05/2009, 21:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxNL View Post
Re-opened this thread to let the discussion going and hoping to find a solution to this problem.
Well actually to **** off kinshi but that's just something extra
>.<

=P
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to Install hack on Vista?
05/11/2011 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hello, my name is gary. Kinda new meamber here at Elite pvp, and i just need help with something. This is what i got going on.... When i go to change History and save it it says: Cannot creat the C:/Program Files/Acclaim/2Moons/history.config Make sure the path and file name are correct.
How to install on vista ?
02/26/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
hello guys, i had download the latest kro on my pc but i cant install it... when i click the reg_setup, it appear a box and said 'cant initialize installation' , 'aborting installation'. please help me to fix it, thanks
Windows Vista => XP Install
02/02/2010 - Technical Support - 31 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe windows Vista auf meinem Computer. Mein Problem: Ich habe so ein Programm Das XP so aussehen lassen sollte wie Windows 7 insterliert (Hatte kein XP sondern Vista) dann sah alles wie Windows NT oder 96 aus, also da sah mann schon den Fehler dann habe ich das Prorgamm Deinsterliert, dann habe ich PC neue gestartet nun kam ich nicht bis zum Login Bildschrim nach dem Lade Bildschrim startet er den PC neu.
[Help] I need Navicat, but I can't install it (Vista)
10/06/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I wanted to install Navicat, but the PC wanted the admin password. The Admin (my Dad) isn't at home. So, how I can get Navicat without install it? ToonMaster
TBC install prob
01/17/2007 - World of Warcraft - 10 Replies
moin leute, hab mir vorhin tbs gekauft und wollte es natürlich grade installieren, allerdings hab ich ein problem.... wenn ich tbc cd einleg und der installer kommt sagt er mir ich muss erst wow installieren, dass is aber installed oO weiß einer ob es ne möglichkeit gibt dass das nicht kommt? also iwie n direkt starter für die installation oder so.... weil hab nichw irlich bock wow neu zu installen und zu patchen >.<