Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin Springs to Action!

Discussion on Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin Springs to Action! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Online: The Oriental Assassin Springs to Action!

After a long month of waiting, my archer finally can become the Oriental Assassin, which is the latest addition to Conquer Online!

Here’s the video I found on YouTube channel elaborating on how the skills can be used, if you’re interested in this, click the link.

>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<

Here’s what I found from other site:
Quote:
Being introduced as a powerful long-range fighter, the video shows a promising future for this mystery from the East. They are not just excellent at hunting monsters, but also doing great at single or group PvP. Based on CO’s “easy-to-learn” design concept, new players can also learn how to use their assassin quickly, getting you right into the action! You begin your training as a dedicated Archer, gaining the strength and ability needed to become an ancient assassin at Level 40!

With the arrival the Oriental Assassin, a new US server will also be opened on Jan. 29th, which takes the name of this wonderful new addition to CO! To give the newer adventurers a boost to help them begin their adventure, the CO team has prepared several fun events () for all players on the “Assassin” server, along with a starter pack that’s full of useful goodies!

With the Oriental Assassins unleashed upon the world, CO now has 2 different styles of legendary swords for hire, the Ninja and the Oriental Assassin. Which will be given the opportunity to prove who’s the strongest? Only time will tell!
Are you intrigued by this addition? I sure am, if you like it, join me here!

Tags
oriental assassin

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Conquer Online: the Oriental Assassin coming soon!
01/30/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Anyone ever played Conquer Online before? Skills from their new class the “Oriental Assassin” seem pretty cool. I just like to share the skill effects. http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x387/hereisvi lla1/image1_zpsfb18b665.jpeg http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x387/hereisvi lla1/image2_zps01f5b2a0.jpeg http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x387/hereisvi lla1/image3_zps59732c1c.jpeg
A King's review of Conquer Online's Oriental Assassin
01/29/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
A: Assassin`s Advantages and disadvantages in Fights I`ve been the Assassin for days, and found he is really good at hunting monster and instant kill in 1 hit. But to instant kill, you`ll need the Spirit Focus which will cost you 5 seconds. As for monsters, the Assassin has a higher chance to hit them to death. Let`s suppose you are attacking the Snow Banshee with a crowd of people. With full stamina, you can use the Mortal Wound up to 10 times. So, don’t waste your stamina at the...
Oriental Assassin Preview: Combat Videos
01/28/2013 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
TQ has released Combat Videos about the Assassin already. For those who have any interests in this new class, you can watch how the assassins' AoE skills work in PvE and in group combat, such as Guild War. And from the videos, you can also see how the Oriental Assassin combating with other classes too. Read more details and see all the videos from their official website: Oriental Assassin Preview: Combat Videos - News - A Free Classic PVP Online Game and MMORPG for PC, Mac and iPad ?...
[New Server] Kirin Oriental Online!
04/19/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 37 Replies
I would like to release my server named Kirin Oriental Online. The Server is a Eudemons Online Privete server and is free for all. I want to start off my telling you about the server. The Server is a Medium Rate server. Meaning this... the compose rates are medium and the ep rate is high. The server will be up 24/7 for all players, we do a mainteince every night at 24:00 GMT, there is a event hosted all the time, we are always making custom quest, the server is always being updated. Now for the...