Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a macro or bot that sell items in inevtory

Discussion on looking for a macro or bot that sell items in inevtory within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a macro or bot that sell items in inevtory

just wanna sell everthing in my inevtory quick and easy thats free
Old 12/12/2012, 22:36   #2

Modern EPvP.

10 Topics.
8: Free bots man plz

There are none.
Old 12/13/2012, 03:30   #3

how about one that isnt free that sells your items in inevtory sell everthing in your inevtory quick and easy
Old 12/13/2012, 14:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by whdude View Post
how about one that isnt free that sells your items in inevtory sell everthing in your inevtory quick and easy
I'm pretty sure you're able to script/write a plugin for that with either CHROME, ConquerAI or CoGenius.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MBOT - how to set to sell items (ordinary items)
03/01/2020 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
MBOT - how to set to sell items (ordinary items) how do i set it to sell ordinary items, not the sealed items and not with the ones with blues?
Selling Full items in 9D sale of 50% :) openning for sell in campus sell off for 30%
08/23/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 4 Replies
Moved ice-star to this topic because of lehuy.winbe (Anthony Lee) hacked !!! ===> all i need here : + name: + ages: + s3x: + yahoo id: + paypal id: 1/ how to work ? - have experience in selling items on internet
WTB BOT , MACRO for paysafecard or items at Eu3
07/02/2011 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
hi WTB BOT , MACRO for paysafecard or items at Eu3 I want name of "program" and ur offer Greets:handsdown:
[Macro] Buy And Sell[AUTOMATED]
04/15/2011 - RO Bots & Macros - 10 Replies
RagnaOpenkore Collection v1-10-4-10 Buy And Sell Program Used: Visual Basic 2010 Express File size 1.7mb Features: Auto Encode for CONFIG/MACROS/AUTOTRADE/SHOP.txt Requirements: -This is auto ENCODER and Auto 'Buy And Sell' for RAGNAROK -You need a MERCHANT ofcourse -You need a asp.net 2.0+++ just update your OS or download it using google search @_@ -You must have OPENKORE.2.0.7 -You must have the MACROS plugin on it!