Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Daily Quest trick?

Discussion on Daily Quest trick? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Daily Quest trick?

A buddy of mine said that he heard there is a way to do the first quest of the daily quests twice in a day. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that and if it is possible, how to do it.
Old 11/19/2012, 10:46   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocall911 View Post
A buddy of mine said that he heard there is a way to do the first quest of the daily quests twice in a day. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that and if it is possible, how to do it.
Rofl it's no trick. Just click to take the blessing once, then click the "oven" again, but don't click yes. Wait til the first blessing is done then click yes and wait. Then you've got it twice.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/19/2012, 21:20   #3

thank you very very much
i like it
Old 11/21/2012, 07:31   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttsex View Post
Rofl it's no trick. Just click to take the blessing once, then click the "oven" again, but don't click yes. Wait til the first blessing is done then click yes and wait. Then you've got it twice.
Thank you for the info,Yet could this get us Botjailed?=o
Old 11/23/2012, 14:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokerboy123 View Post
Thank you for the info,Yet could this get us Botjailed?=o
so far none of my chars have been jailed. So i believe it's a feature.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
daily quest even 15 may
05/15/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
where i can pick these quest with a char 101? cause i try in jangan and other towns and gives me not any single quest but with a 88 char i can take it.. i search for the npc in alex but i dont find it
WTB Daily Quest Service | Germans Only
03/06/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Sers, suche jemanden der mir jeden Tag die Dailies abfarmt für die Tages Auszeichnungen. Gewünschtes Ziel -> Rakata Ohrstück und 1x Rakata Implantat Preis Verhandelbar nach Rücksprache via PM im Forum.
Daily Quest BUG / Untergrundforum Umfrage
10/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
HIHO alle zusammen 1. Ich wollte nur mal klar stellen für die, die mich noch versuchen anzuschreiben via PM oder angeschrieben haben. NEIN ich weiss nicht wie der DQB geht, und wenn ich es wüsste würd ich es auch nicht preis geben. Da es zuviele leute genutzt haben vorallem die leute die sich hier nur anmelden im FORUM um zu leechen. 2. Daher wollte eure meinung hören zum thema Untergrundforum. Und in einem wollte ich auch die ADMIN´s der HP fragen ob sie für solche sachen ein...
[Quest]Two Quest make by TricK
01/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Hey <3 Habe mal 2 Quest gemacht :D Hier mal ne Kleine Beschreibung: Quest Nr1 :
[Bug] AC daily quest infinitely repeatable
12/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Currently with the daily "Intestinal Fortitude" from Captain Rupert for the quest "Troll Patrol" is bugged. You can do the quest, relog and it will be there again. Its 250 rep per completion and takes about 1 minute to do with an epic flyer. It will also stop counting as a daily done for the day after about 5, so you can do more than 25 a day. Hope this helps everyone grind to exalted alot faster